• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL 2013/14 Offseason Thread

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Re: NFL 2012/13 Season: Titus Young Arrested for 3rd Time in this Week, Next Week 4?

Dwight Freeney's is now with the Chargers.

UGH~!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Re: NFL 2012/13 Season: Titus Young Arrested for 3rd Time in this Week, Next Week 4?

Apparently TEBOW is gonna sign with the pats, WATCH OUT BRADY~!

Slim

Tebow to the Pats has to be one extremely interesting signing. Bellichek knows what he is doing. He won't do what Rex did in New York... that was just a mistake and a half. But it will be interesting to see what happens.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

Ochocinco will spend 30 days in jail. Apparently he violated his probation, so then he goes to court to file a plea bargain so he wouldn't serve jail time, but the judge threw it out after Chad slapped his attorney on the ass in the courtroom. Judge didn't think it was funny.

I guess he can scratch his comeback attempt now. Pretty sure that's the end for Chad.

Crippler

Prove me wrong

1001460_549336638446362_1863046546_n.png

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Being Brady's backup is so much better than being Dirty Sanchez's.

PHX

Legacy Member

Funny and sad how despite being 3rd string on a team he will barely see the field for is dominating headlines still. This will be great for him as far as actually working on his game learning stuff from Tom, Bill and his old coach. Best case this year is that the Pats try and break whatever the record is for 2 point conversions is in a season with Tebo and they come up with actual creative plays for him unlike the Jets attempt at it.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

I doubt the Pats will even use him unless he's coming in to relieve Brady after the Pats run up a 40-point lead. The Pats aren't know for gadget plays and they aren't going to start doing them just because Tebow is on the roster now.

I'm actually really tired of hearing about him and I want to put my fist through my monitor every time I see a headline about him.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

So... I wonder if Aaron Hernandez really killed that guy. Media choppers are following this guy everywhere right now.

zigglerHEEL

So... I wonder if Aaron Hernandez really killed that guy. Media choppers are following this guy everywhere right now.

if he didn't do it, I'd bet both my testacles he knows who did... was out with the guy and 3 others the night he died, 3 returned home without other guy, hired cleaning service to scrub his house day after murder, smashed home surveillance and cell phone after police issued search warrants for both...... sounds coincidental to me....??

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

if he didn't do it, I'd bet both my testacles he knows who did... was out with the guy and 3 others the night he died, 3 returned home without other guy, hired cleaning service to scrub his house day after murder, smashed home surveillance and cell phone after police issued search warrants for both...... sounds coincidental to me....??

Yeah it's pretty fucked up. I think we can all agree that he won't be a Patriot for long. Bill doesn't like this kind of attention.

PHX

Legacy Member

Pretty crazy it takes a possible murder case to kill the Tebo talk. This is def not something the Pats are used to and his future as a Patriot has to be in question for sure. I think [MENTION=2061]zigglerHEEL[/MENTION] probably has it right that while he probably didn't do it he knew about it and tried to clean it up so it looked like it never happened. Either way he is in a very bad position. Hope for his case he truly had nothing to do with it.

Slim

Pats are pretty messed up now. Gronk can't seem to heal, this extreme mess with Hernandez... which I do hope he didn't have anything to do with it but with all that stuff he did... he really is making himself look like at least an accomplice or someone with more knowledge than he wants to get out. So those two out... they lost Welker but replaced him with someone else. The Pats are just... in a mess.

PHX

Legacy Member

Tom will make that offense work regardless since no matter who is there he seems to always make a name out of somebody. The bigger issue will just be the distraction factor of the whole thing as this is a whole different animal than what they usually deal with. Also of course that horrid defense that they haven't done much to improve.