• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL 2013/14 Offseason Thread

PHX

Legacy Member
Re: NFL Thread: 2012 Preseason

Even though he's he's starting to get the back end of his career it's probably Champ Bailey since he's still one of the better CB's in the NFL. Him or Deangelo Hall came to mind.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

Yeah your right the Jets would never let cromartie go 8D
original

MrMister

Bailey or Hall aren't worth a high round pick. Irsay is crazy but he's not dumb...or is he? Deangelo Hall isn't good anymore. Not sure about Champ. Haven't seen him play in awhile.

If Irsay wants to play the Minnesota Vikings, I'd be the Dallas Cowboys if I was the Jets. Rob the Colts of multiple picks for Revis.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

Vontae Davis of the Miami Dolphins is the CB Irsay wants. Reports: Colts eye CB, not Maurice Jones-Drew, in trade - NFL.com
The Dolphins are hardly in any position to give up the few decent players on defense they have right now. But I wouldn't put it past the Dolphins to do something stupid. It is the Dolphins after all. I just couldn't see the Colts' fan nation getting all excited for him. He's a good player, but Irsay's tweets made it sound like he was going after a more high-profile corner.
Bailey or Hall aren't worth a high round pick. Irsay is crazy but he's not dumb...or is he? Deangelo Hall isn't good anymore. Not sure about Champ. Haven't seen him play in awhile.

If Irsay wants to play the Minnesota Vikings, I'd be the Dallas Cowboys if I was the Jets. Rob the Colts of multiple picks for Revis.
Makes me wonder if the Colts seriously think they're in any position whatsoever to be giving up draft picks. They might want to hang on to those.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

I still think Chad's wife is the stupid one. When a guy has an engagement ring delivered to your house in the morning and doesn't even put down the XBox controller to propose and you actually say "yes"... I'm sorry but that's your own fault. Dumb woman.

MrMister

I really hope Murray doesn't play much tonight. Dallas can't risk him getting injured this early. Cowboys already have their three top receivers hurt. The interior O line is banged up too, but it's not like they're good when healthy anyway. What I do want to watch is this defense. It's pretty much on them as to how well Dallas does this season, similar to last year.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

The starting offense shouldn't even play more than one series. Frankly, I think it would be a better idea to give Orton and A&M boy the reps.

No More Sorrow

With the pre-season coming to an end soon and the regular season starting up, who's every bodies sleeper teams?

Other than the Raiders (lol) I'm really looking forward to see what the Bears can do this season, last year before Cutler went down with a thumb injury he was playing some pretty good football. Now he's got Brandon Marshall to throw too and what not. They're in one of the toughest divisions though, i don't think it's realistic to say they'll make it far in the playoffs but i think they could make a push for it especially if they can get Urlacher back on the field and keep him healthy + protect Cutler and give him plenty of time to get the ball out. I'm also looking for big things from Matt Forte this season as well.

PHX

Legacy Member

From the AFC I actually think the Buffalo Bills can be a sleeper team. That Bills defense is looking pretty good with the addition of Mario Williams. Think Fred Jackson is gonna have a break out year (not just saying that cause he's on my fantasy team :punk: ) Don't think they'll break out as a team that will go deep into the playoffs but I do think they can make the playoffs. NFC the Panthers I think will break out due to Cam having an even bigger year than last year and feel Olson will be the next TE to emerge as a big weapon like we seem to see every year. Only thing I'm not sure about them is their defense but will still pick them to breakout.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

The Rams are a team I'll have my eye on. I'm sure the Panthers will be good to, but the Rams will surprise more if they become playoff contenders this season.

Titans for AFC.