• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So this is something I heard of today and I am not sure how to take it. It would seem that what we are seeing this year with Roman will be yet another attempt at keeping him baby face and putting him over. This is with the assumption that this rumor is correct. So what is the rumored main event of wrestlemania 34??
catbrock.png

Brock vs Roman for the Universal Title. *sigh*

That is right. Brock supposedly will be with the title next year and Roman will be facing him. If this goes to plan this would mean that Roman has to be a face, right? I don't see how they would make him a bigger heel than Brock. So basically this destroys all hope of seeing Roman be a true heel during or after his match with Undertaker. While this is just a rumored spoiler... It still leaves a bad taste in ye mouth.

Knowing this is a possibility...
Roman vs Undertaker is looking pretty bad right about meow. :cat2:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Still tho... If Roman don't turn heel against Undertaker... Going to be bad news bears.

Yeah, if it's the one thing that needs to be done, it is to turn Roman Reigns heel.

Hopefully Vince will finally pull the trigger, though. And if that segment with HBK this past week on RAW was any indication, then we may just see it.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
WrestleMania 34? Nah, more like SummerSlam 2017.
That's what I originally thought WWE would do...but...it wouldn't surprise me if they
stretch it out till Wrestlemania 34 so Vince has more time to get [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] over.

You know what happened on RAW this week that really showed how much of failure
[HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] is as a face...

Dana Brooke received more of "face pop" after turning on Charlotte than [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] did...
I mean the crowd was actually chanting her name...where as [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] just get showered
with Boos...

Just think about that for a moment and let it sink in...

Dana Brooke was/is more over than [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]...

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
FFS.

Why do they insist on ruining Wrestlemanias!

Roman needs to be Heel. Bork could maybe be booked as the destroyer who is the only badass that's badass enough to beat Heel Roman, that would be the only way of booking that would make this anything more than a piss break.

That said most of WM 33 is a piss break.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I doubt it this is true just because it's so far away and WWE knows they can't plan ahead that far due to injuries.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That said most of WM 33 is a piss break.
Voice Over Announcer: "And now the WWE presents...Piss Break!"

Michael Cole: Ladies & Gentlemen...Welcome to WWE Piss Break...the event where you'll never have to hold your urine.

Tonight we have a very special Gauntlet Match where [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] is taking on the entire RAW roster to win the Universal,
United States, Tag Team, Cruiserweight & the Women's title. Tonight we will also be joined in commentary by owner Vince McMahon
and his Pet Beaver Kevin Dunn so they can add their...expert...opinions and views on just why [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] is the most
amazing wrestler in the WWE right now.

In somewhat related news Daniel Bryan has been demoted from SmackDown GM to working at the concession stands in the
arena lobby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
didn't they announce Rock vs Cena Part 2 the Raw after Mania?

I wasnt watching WWE during that time, but it seemed like it was the first and only time they did something like that. It seemed like kind of an experiment in marketing do announce a match a whole year ahead of time. But look at Mania this year, Bray vs Orton and Brock vs Goldberg. I'm sure WWE during Mania 32 didn't have the slightest idea that that's where they would end up for Mania 33. Shit Orton, Wyatt, and Goldberg weren't even on the Wm32 card

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I wasnt watching WWE during that time, but it seemed like it was the first and only time they did something like that. It seemed like kind of an experiment in marketing do announce a match a whole year ahead of time. But look at Mania this year, Bray vs Orton and Brock vs Goldberg. I'm sure WWE during Mania 32 didn't have the slightest idea that that's where they would end up for Mania 33. Shit Orton, Wyatt, and Goldberg weren't even on the Wm32 card

Oh I don't dispute that. But I think they could do it with Reigns and Bork or atleast have it as Plan A for the ME and then adjust if there are any injuries or anything of the sort.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
WrestleMania 34? Nah, more like SummerSlam 2017.

Bingo. If Lesnar is leaving WM33 with the belt, then he's dropping it to someone soon, right?

The other alternative is a year-long Lesnar title reign with so few appearances, and Roman being built up as a contender the rest of the time. Which sounds like... well... Lucha Underground is returning May 31! I think that's it! Yay!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bingo. If Lesnar is leaving WM33 with the belt, then he's dropping it to someone soon, right?

The other alternative is a year-long Lesnar title reign with so few appearances, and Roman being built up as a contender the rest of the time. Which sounds like... well... Lucha Underground is returning May 31! I think that's it! Yay!

Correct.

Lesnar wins at WM, leaves for 5 months and comes back to lose to (heel) Reigns at SummerSlam. That is the most likely scenario to happen in my book.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Correct.

Lesnar wins at WM, leaves for 5 months and comes back to lose to (heel) Reigns at SummerSlam. That is the most likely scenario to happen in my book.

I agree, except without the heel part