Next X Division Champion ???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Right after all the talk about TNA getting rid of the X Division title seems to have died down I thinking about who could possibley the next X Champion. I have cut the list down to three top contenders. Black Machismo I feel the title was unfairly taken off him plus the fans love the guy. Christopher Daniels won Ulitimate X and he makes a great champ who could rebuild the division.Last one is Kazarian he has been given a strong push feuding with the former World Champ Raven and he can put on great matches

Bradders

Reaction score
Chris Daniels because he won the Ultimate X match and thus deserves to get a shot at the title and eventually win it.

Oasis

Reaction score
I think Daniels will win it, then he'll fued with Machismo........

Reaction score
I think Daniels will win the X Title, Skipper and Senshi will win the Tag Belts and it will be XXX DOMINATION! lol

xtremebadass

The only reasonable man is Daniels, maybe Lethal, but since XXX got their own tag team, Daniels is left alone and Lethal and Dutt are kinda tagging it up for now.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I actually think this might be the end of the X-division. We have heard about the end of the X-division but I think this story might actually be true with all guys now going to gun for the TNA World Title, I know it might be a loss of originality but Daniels will either get lost in the shuffle or get a shot at the TNA World Title. That is just one of my theories. Just like the merging of the ROH Pure Title and the ROH Heavyweight Championship.

My money is also on Daniels if the title is kept.