• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Charlotte's next opponent for the Divas Title?

• Becky Lynch

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Paige

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikki Bella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
It seems like these 3 are the most logical choices right now.. I think it will be Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch at Royal Rumble, even though i much rather see that match at WrestleMania. Becky and Charlotte has potential to put on the best divas match in WrestleMania history. Nikki Bella, who the fuck knows when she's returning, it could be next week, after the Rumble or past WrestleMania, who knows... I'm starting to think the divas match will be another clusterfuck at WrestleMania, like it normally is.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Sasha Banks pls
If the fans want a heel, it's almost guaranteed that heel isn't getting a push. Look at Bo Dallas, R-Truth, Curtis Axel and Damien Sandow.

Becky Lynch seems like the most realistic opponent.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
If the fans want a heel, it's almost guaranteed that heel isn't getting a push. Look at Bo Dallas, R-Truth, Curtis Axel and Damien Sandow.

Becky Lynch seems like the most realistic opponent.

Boo. Lame as shit.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Sasha needs to start insulting the crowd or something, she hasn't gotten over as a heel since her early NXT days.. The problem with talents today is so many of them are trying to be 'cool' heels and not trying to get a negative reaction.. I like Sasha, when i attend WWE shows, i boo her, simply because she's a heel. I want her to get over the way she's suppose to.. They can't put her up against Charlotte unless Sasha becomes more hated or WWE is determined to turn Charlotte heel, they can do a double turn or some shit.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It'll be Becky Lynch.

But, I hope they crown Sasha the new champ at Mania, though. Perhaps it could restore my faith in the divas division again.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Obviously Becky with how the storyline is currently going. But I think it's very possible for Charlotte to go full heel in this feud to retain her title and then Sasha will become babyface and challenges for the title at Wrestlemania

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Becky Lynch, clearly. They've been setting up a feud to happen between her and Charlotte for a few weeks now. Whether it happens at the Rumble or whether they draw it out all the way to Mania remains to be seen.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
You people do know that there likely won't be a Divas Title match at WrestleMania, right?.. They rarely do that.. Unless they do a 6 divas match or some shit, they like to get most of the divas on the card at WrestleMania and i don't see more than 1 divas match unless Rousey had a match, which she won't.

I know this fake revolution thing is happening, that's probably why people keep talking about a Divas Title match at Mania. History shows it likely won't happen.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You people do know that there likely won't be a Divas Title match at WrestleMania, right?.. They rarely do that.. Unless they do a 6 divas match or some shit, they like to get most of the divas on the card at WrestleMania and i don't see more than 1 divas match unless Rousey had a match, which she won't.

I know this fake revolution thing is happening, that's probably why people keep talking about a Divas Title match at Mania. History shows it likely won't happen.
It's more likely this year than ever before. They are balls deep in the woman's division.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
It's more likely this year than ever before. They are balls deep in the woman's division.

There's absolutely nothing happening in the divas division right now... I get it's wishful thinking, but don't get your hopes up.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
There's absolutely nothing happening in the divas division right now... I get it's wishful thinking, but don't get your hopes up.
It's your perspective. But to WWE women's wrestling is basically the best new thing on God's green earth. They started giving divas 2 segments on Raw, longer matches, and on NXT they main evented and had an iron man match.

Trust me, I'm not fan a of the divas at all. I even think Sasha vs Bayley was overrated. But I think it's extremely likely that there's gonna to be at least a 15 minute match for the divas title at Wrestlemania.