Next 3 Impact Tapings Announced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
On Bellator MMA, Dixie Carter announced a few new dates for IMPACT Wrestling Live on Spike:

March 28th in Jonesboro, Arkansas at the Jonesboro Arena.
April 11 in Corpus Christi, TX at the American Bank Center.
June 6th in Atlanta, GA at the Gwinnett Center.

Nothing earth shattering, as there all regions they have been before. Honestly they need to run a show in New York though they always draw well.

Reaction score
Yeah,they must held shows in Tri-State area. I'm really curious when they did a show in Philly.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The seating capacities are;

Ambitious choices other than the Texas date. I thought that they should be aiming for arenas around the 2-3k range initially rather than over extending themselves. They may have got good deals on the bigger arenas though to make it worthwhile to go there so it may make business sense for them but from the outside looking in it seems crazy to book a 10k+ arena when TNA have never drawn much more than half that inside the US.