News/spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
some news spoilers not sure just some stuff i found

World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will be signing copies of That's What I Am at Walmart in Saint Charles, MO tonight at 6pm. The signing is limited to the first 300 customers who purchase the DVD.

- "Death Clutch: My Story of Determination, Domination, and Survival" by Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will be released next Tuesday, May 24th.

- The pre-sale begins this morning for WWE's Money in the Bank pay-per-view on July 17th from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL. The password is CHIMIB.

- The Rock has been confirmed for a new movie called The Snitch. He will play a father who goes undercover to help cops bust a drug gang, to help reduce a jail sentence that has been handed down to his son.

On a related note, Fast 5 with The Rock has now made $441,390,470 internationally in profits.

Robbie E. vs. Crimson was taped last night at TNA's tapings for next week's Xplosion.

- Hulk Hogan has a new "Immortal" tattoo across the top of his back.

- Stan sent word that there was 1 hour 36 minutes and 3 seconds of in-ring action at TNA's Sacrifice pay-per-view on Sunday. In comparison, April's Lockdown pay-per-view had 1 hour, 34 minutes and 59 seconds of in-ring action.

- Chyna was not at the TNA iMPACT Wrestling tapings last night and reportedly was never scheduled to be there.

- Chris Harris was at Monday and Tuesday's tapings but not used.