News Regarding the WWEF Xbox 360 League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
As many of you know I haven't really been active. It's hard to run both leagues. I've gotten really invested into the PS3 league so I have no choice but to only run that one. I am officially giving the Xbox League to @Adam Aries and @Italianman3100 to run together. I couldn't decide who I wanted to own it more so you now are Maddox and Vickie. You guys will make the match cards together. If one of you can't put up the card, the other one should. Not trying to single anyone out but Adam PLEASE don't be selfish. Work together. You can strip the last match card and start from scratch or work with what you have already. Goodbye Xbox users.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
As many of you know I haven't really been active. It's hard to run both leagues. I've gotten really invested into the PS3 league so I have no choice but to only run that one. I am officially giving the Xbox League to @Adam Aries and @Italianman3100 to run together. I couldn't decide who I wanted to own it more so you now are Maddox and Vickie. You guys will make the match cards together. If one of you can't put up the card, the other one should. Not trying to single anyone out but Adam PLEASE don't be selfish. Work together. You can strip the last match card and start from scratch or work with what you have already. Goodbye Xbox users.
Us PS3 users celebrate in the meantime :>

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Thanks for singling me out and not even asking if I can take over.

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thanks for singling me out and not even asking if I can take over.
I'm sorry, you told me you were.
79abee1097b8d4a8dc060b7828f8ded4.png

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico