News on Mike Adamle and who will replace him on ECW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

-- CM Punk may have suffered a broken nose on RAW. We'll have more on this shortly.

-- Mickie James vs. Katie Lea for the Women's title is expected to be added to SummerSlam.

-- Mike Adamle is the new General Manager of RAW. Hey, they pay the guy $300,000 and finally realized he sucked at announcing so it looks like they'll be using him another way.

-- The rumor is that Todd Grisham will join Tazz for ECW commentary but we'll see tomorrow.

-- Lots of the stuff between the announcers was all un-scripted. None of them had any idea what was up.

Source: 24wrestling.com

----------------

Wow, so much for Joey Styles returning. As far as Adamle becoming new GM...I don't know. It could work, but then again it could just be epic fail. We all know how terrible Adamle was as an announcer, so I'm sure he won't be that good on the mic, but we'll see.

thoughts?

Christian

Reaction score
its obvious he'll be heel after putting michael cole in that match with king... we'll see how he does

Michael1

Reaction score
I'll have to wait a few weeks to see how Adamle can work as GM of Raw. It will be weird, but we'll see how it turns out.

I honestly thought Josh Matthews would be going to ECW for some reason.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I hope they just bring Styles back, he's always been one of my favorite announcers, and he knows what he's doing out there.

heels unite!

Reaction score
josh mathews was great.... on velocity.
todd grisham is a good announcer but he isnt a great commentator. better than mike adamle.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

-- CM Punk may have suffered a broken nose on RAW. We'll have more on this shortly.
CM Punk I would like to introduce you to my friend irony.

If Todd Grishim announces ECW over Joey Styles he must be sleeping with the boss :shifty:

McLovin

Reaction score
The Voice of ECW is Back! Yes, now I can enjoy ECW without the waste of space that is Mike Adamle.

The Rated R CMStar

Joey Styles doesn't want to come back, I don't know why you people expect him.

I would rather have Matthews than Grisham. Question is, if Grisham becomes announcer, then who becomes the interviewer for Raw

heels unite!

Reaction score
smackdown doesnt have an interviewer. but one of the divas will step in. layla would be good. or kelly kelly.

xtremebadass

Thank god Mike Adamle will still be "jamaican me crazy" on Raw. I have to admit, I am going to be hesitant in watching ECW now, Adamle was a prime time player for me watching it, now all I got keeping me hooked is Bourne.

Although, I like Todd Grisham, I hope he fills that gap, he is okay in my book.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Its good that Adamle is Gm because now his promos will bve scripted and he should get everything right.

Grisham would be a good replacement but it would be better to get Styles back. Eve would probably take over Grisham if he does get announcer position.