News On Maryse's Heat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Yeah if Maryse goes, McCool has to go too. At least Maryse has some talent. And on what planet would Maryse be gone but Alicia Fox stays? :smh

Nation

It's funny how she seems to have quite a few friends. The Bella Twins, Jericho, Show, Maria, Kelly, Miz, and Matt Hardy are just some people she tweets with. Not so sure she's a "bitch". She's probably just good at staying in character all though I've read she's actually pretty nice from people who met her.

noumenon

Well..nowhere in this did they say anything about firing her. How often to we heard shit about Mcool..she's still there. I mean...sure she is fucking the Undertaker but....

This Guy

if that was the artical saying Maryse has heat, 4 out of the 5 people who made comments don't even work for the WWE and 2 of them were complaining about the spray stunt which they did first in TNA. Yeah Candice & Victoria worked with Maryse neither work for the company anymore and although Victoria I'm sure is not, Candice is the last person who should be mocking a model turned wrestlers talent and as result is just sour grapes.

So one person currently in the WWE thinks she's stuck up even behind the camera and so she has heat? Not buying it.....least not with just one current employees testimony.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

Whoever started this thread said it was heat on Marsye. I don't know if the article I posted was the one that he tried posting or not. I said it may have been that article. The article I said though doesn't mention anything about heat on her, just that she doesn't appear to be well liked by others.

EDIT: Still if this was that article, the title doesn't say heat with management or anything, it could mean heat amoungst her co-workers.

Klide

^yeah i know i dont know why people are busting out saying she gonna get fired WTF!

This Guy

^^^

Whoever started this thread said it was heat on Marsye. I don't know if the article I posted was the one that he tried posting or not. I said it may have been that article. The article I said though doesn't mention anything about heat on her, just that she doesn't appear to be well liked by others.

EDIT: Still if this was that article, the title doesn't say heat with management or anything, it could mean heat amoungst her co-workers.

I know it may not be which is why I said "If it is, its crap"