NEWS/ Bobbi Kristina Brown Update: Whitney Houston's Daughter Still Unresponsive, Breathing With Hel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Let's see How that's go's and I heard that Nick has a Restring order so Cops Cant Search there house what does that tell ya?
a warrant will outdo a restraining order, even if on the police.

Why are we still talking about this without illuminati youtube links?

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
BY STEVE HELLING AND MELODY CHIU

02/25/2015 AT 08:25 PM EST

Bobbi Kristina Brown was taken out of a medically induced coma, but she did not have the response her family had been praying for.

"She was taken off the drugs, but she began having violent seizures," a family source says. "She is being put back into a coma."

The daughter of Bobby Brown andWhitney Houston has been kept in a medically induced coma since Jan. 31 after being found unresponsive in her bathtub.

"Bobby is beside himself," adds the source of this latest development.

Bobbi Kristina, 21, has remained on life support for the past few weeks. Before the most recent development, Dr. Subhashini Ramesh, a professor of NeuroCritical Care at Georgia Regents University, explained the reasons someone would be taken out of a medically induced coma: Either "the underlying problem has improved" or the doctors want to "get a sense of what the patient is able to do for themselves."

"This is a horrible setback. Everyone was hopeful that this was the sign that she'd turned the corner. We were so optimistic," the source tells PEOPLE. "Bobby is taking this so hard; he was sure this was going to be a good day. But please, everyone needs to pray for Krissi. I don't care what religion you are, or if you have no religion at all. Send your thoughts, your prayers, your well-wishes. Send everything you've got. Please."

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Poor girl and Why are People spreading Lies about her? she is in bad bad shape

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was just terrible news when I heard this at the end of January. I hope both the Doctor's and Bobby Brown make a decision on what to do soon. Leaving her in this comas for over a month can't be any good on brain function.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bobbi Kristina
Nick Gordon Wasted, Violent
During Dr. Phil Interview
3/8/2015 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0306-nick-gordon-dr-phil-getty-tmz-4.jpg

Nick Gordon
was so whacked out on drugs and alcohol before his "interview" with Dr. Phil, he couldn't even walk and was pushed around on a luggage cart.

Our sources say Nick was staying at an Atlanta hotel for what he believed was an interview with Phil ... when in fact it was an intervention staged by Nick's mom. We're told Nick's lawyer would not allow him to talk about anything connected with the events that led up to Bobbi Kristina's tragedy.

Nick's mom did a lot of the talking, and told Phil her son was deep into booze and Xanax. Nick was so messed up he could barely form sentences.

When Nick realized this was an intervention to get him into rehab, he went nuts. We're told on his way out of the interview he punched 2 members of Dr. Phil's staff.

In the end, we're told Nick went to the rehab facility.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/08/nick-...-phil-interview-bobbi-kristina/#ixzz3TqKSh6TD

I've seen the interview

Reaction score
Nick is pretty messed up on drugs and alcohol. I do truly hope he can overcome his addictions and recover from them. I also hope the Police/Detectives can do a thorough investigation and figure out if Nick did or didn't have anything to do with the tragedy of Bobbi Kristina.

Reaction score

But in the end he did go to rehab so that is a positive thing. He may be able to work out at least one of his problems. If the Detectives find out he did have something to do with the Bobbi Kristina issue than he is in a lot more trouble than just drugs and alcohol addiction.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
To learn more about what hope there is for her recovery, ExtraTV.com spoke with Dr. Sasan Yadegar, Neurosurgical Director with Dignity Health Northridge Hospital and Trauma Center.

Dr. Yadegar, who has never treated Bobbi Kristina, said the family should remain hopeful. In his experience, it can take patients three to six months to wake up after an anoxic brain injury (global lack of oxygen to the brain). Age is also on her side. Yadegar explained that someone in their early twenties has a better chance at making a recovery than an older person.

He went on to say, “In the best of circumstances, what happens with these patients is that you expect the first thing to return is some respiratory function, the second thing to return is their eyes may open. They may not follow commands but their eyes may open. The third thing is movement of the upper and lower extremities. That is not to commands, but due to some type of stimulus. And then slowly, and God willing, they start following some commands.”

Yadegar continued, “Once they start following commands, you commit them to a rehab center, which means they exercise the upper and lower extremities. Hopefully, they get the patient back up walking and sitting in a chair and then ultimately they work with them with the speech therapy to get them to talk again and understand the speech and learn how to get around and get by with their lives… learn how to feed themselves and so on and so forth. It can take up to two years to get all of those things done.”

If Bobbi Kristina does wake up, she could face many more challenges. Yadegar said there is almost no chance of a patient waking up “100 percent” recovered, explaining that many wake up with sight, speech or mobility problems.

“To expect a full recovery is absolutely not possible,” he said.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

03/15/2015 AT 01:25 PM EDT

One week after publicly claiming that Nick Gordon is under investigation for "attempted murder" in connection with the near-drowning of Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Bobbi Kristina's aunt, Leolah Brown,told TMZ that Whitney's sister-in-law, Pat Houston, also "has a lot to do" with Kristina's condition.

"I believe that she has a lot to do with it. Whether it be her actual hand, I can't say that right now," Brown said in a video published Sunday. "But I hold her accountable for what happened to my niece, Bobbi Kristina, because of what knowledge I have of her."

She added, "It was someone's intention to put [Bobbi Kristina] where she is right now. That I do believe."

Brown had harsh words for both Pat and Gordon, Kristina's 25-year-old boyfriend, who has been publicly feuding with Kristina's family since she was found unconscious in the couple's home on Jan. 31.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Police have previously confirmed to PEOPLE that they have launched an investigation into 22-year-old's near-drowning, but did not confirm if they're investigating Gordon specifically.

"I believe Nick is manipulating Dr. Phil just like he manipulated my niece Bobbi Kristina, that is what he's doing," she continued. "His habits and his actions are not conducive nor are they consistent with anyone that is concerned for somebody."

Gordon appeared on The Dr. Phil Show on March 11, in an interview-turned-intervention. Sources told PEOPLE that Gordon was "distraught" following Kristina's hospitalization and entered rehab following the taping.

Brown also told TMZ she blames Pat for not allowing Kristina time to heal following her mother's 2012 death – instead convincing her to appear on a reality series.

"You're a money-hungry beast, Pat, yes you are," Brown said. "And the world knows who you are."

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

(jerod Brown ) Cousin of Bobbi Kristina Does Music video for her

what do u think about it?