Newest Member of bWo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

I suggest you leave IWF completely (in a nice way >_>) until you don't feel like such a failure.

What in the world has YOU fucking up YOUR OWN life got to do with us, the forum and the bWo which is what this thread was originally about. The sympathy act shit doesn't work. You're the reason you fucked up, move the fuck on.
Attention.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I suggest you leave IWF completely (in a nice way >_>) until you don't feel like such a failure.

I'm not gonna leave leave but I'm gonna be less active real soon.

I'm gonna get my dad to take me to this school up the road that you take classes for and then get my GED.

I'll be less active probably alot of days I'm not on...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yep.

Like I said your the last person i saw helping me...but thanks for it..even thought its mainly just so you could get me off here lol.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Just get your GED, the test is easy. After that, you attend community college part time because its cheap and wont take up alot of your time. And yes, you WILL need to work in a dead end job for a couple years to pay it off. I know some people can afford to live off of straight financial aid, but guys like you and me...well...can't.

There's no shame is working fast food as a college job, think of it as being able to bring your family home free food every once in a while. Other than that, apply at Retail stores as a courtesy clerk or overnight stocker. It can be fun having the physical work to take your mind off of depression.

Either way, you KNOW I don't have any issues with you. You wouldn't be on my list if I did. Your life can be a whole lot worse than it is now, so keep your chin up and do what you gotta do to get your life straight.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just get your GED, the test is easy. After that, you attend community college part time because its cheap and wont take up alot of your time. And yes, you WILL need to work in a dead end job for a couple years to pay it off. I know some people can afford to live off of straight financial aid, but guys like you and me...well...can't.

There's no shame is working fast food as a college job, think of it as being able to bring your family home free food every once in a while. Other than that, apply at Retail stores as a courtesy clerk or overnight stocker. It can be fun having the physical work to take your mind off of depression.

Either way, you KNOW I don't have any issues with you. You wouldn't be on my list if I did. Your life can be a whole lot worse than it is now, so keep your chin up and do what you gotta do to get your life straight.

yeah I know it could be worst. I'm just glad its not. I'm not as down as I was when this started. Once I get my GED I might try and get a job at a Retail store or something idk. Idk if I could cut it at a fast food place they would hate me because I would wanna do my job. Most people I see wanna play around to much at them places.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm not looking for pity so yeah crash whats not here

Reaction score
Lol, hop off my nuts. That was like 3 years ago, do you guys have ADHD? How many times do I have to tell you this? Dumbfucks.