Newcomer to the Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey all, just signed up for the forums not too long ago and figured I'd introduce myself since I'll probably be a regular here :)

Name: Andrew
Favourite Superstar & Why: Austin Aries, he's the Greatest Man Alive.. Real Deal Stuff
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Oh for awhile probably since like '96 or '97, I remember playing Warzone on the N64 for sure that shit was mad fun!
Favourite Wrestling Company: TNA, have watched it it's entire lifetime so I know the history behind it and love it! WWE is good, but idk something about having experienced every year of the company's lifetime is pretty rewarding with TNA.
How did you find the site? Google -> Wrestling Forums -> Clicked 2nd Link, 1st Link looked ENTIRELY too active with over like 50k people posting daily it was getting too ridiculous to follow discussions.
Will I be active here: I imagine so, I like to talk shop and don't really have many people IRL to talk about it with.

Thanks for having me here.

Reactions: Rogue

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Aye. Welcome to the forum. I'd try to make this response creative, but I'm too tired. :downer:

Reactions: Xanth

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Hey man, welcome! YOu're lucky you didn't join Wrestlingforum anyway, they suck. Us > them. Nice to see other Aries fans AND a TNA fan @Testify will like you!

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes so far!
Haha glad to see there's a nice community here.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome buddy from a fellow Andrew.

Reactions: Rogue