• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New X Division agent

03mnm

Reaction score
Savio Vega has taken over as the agent for the TNA Knockouts Division, while BG James is now an agent for the X Division wrestlers. He started his job as an agent with the X Division title match between Sabin & Shelly, and the six-man main event match at the Genesis PPV.

James is said to be a natural for the agent role, and unlike many of Jeff Jarrett’s friend who have jobs in the company, he is seen as someone who is right for the position.

Source: PWTorch.com

BG booked Sabin/Shelley? Thank you BG! Keep up the good work.

Vandy316

Reaction score
shit, i never even knew that the MCMG even broke up. Sounds like a great match but too bad i dont watch TNA. Hopefully he can save TNA

It makes more sense for ex wrestlers to book divisions. I guess they would have a certain knack for being able to pick the guys who could put on watchable matches.

Hometown Kid

shit, i never even knew that the MCMG even broke up. Sounds like a great match but too bad i dont watch TNA. Hopefully he can save TNA

They didn't break up thank God. They're the only act in TNA that's good at this point.

But yeah BG can be pretty cool as an agent I think. He seemed like a natural to be one even when he was wrestling. Now if only we can get Kip to go with him...:g:

edgehead09

Reaction score
You all do realize that agents don't exactly book the match as in call the match spot for spot. He probally helped Sabin and Shelly work out the way of the spot but more than likely the Guns did that match on their own because they are pure awesomeness but BG helped but he isnt goin to save the X-divison or TNA. TNA needs to let people wrestle in order to save TNA.

Also, but Nash and Booker T on comentary from now on