New WWE Tag Team Belts. Yay or Nay?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
If they don't give a shit about the tag division, why give them new belts we'll only see defended once every three months?

Airfixx

Reaction score
^They haven't given a fuck about tag teams for years now. When the brand split happened and the WWE Tag Titles were born, that marked the beginning of the end.

...I assume you've never heard of the Smackdown Six, then?

(Either way, shut up, Moron. The depth of this converation - although not rocket science - is far beyond your weak little brain... Not to mention it requires you to have actually seen the shit you're talking about.)

Airfixx

Reaction score
The reason the belts lack the pinache and class the older, memorable belts do is because Reggie Parks no longer makes them for WWE. They wanted him to sign an exclusive deal and he passed on it.

The belts have progressively looked trashier and trashier since they brought in the new belts around the Attitude era...

Where it's at:

classic2_013.jpg

whiteic3.jpg

Belt_WWF_Classic_Tag.JPG

Veritas

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed the dual belt look with the recent Tag Team titles. I though each belt looked nice and clean and the blue and red coloring on each set made them distinct to the two brands. It wouldn't work for a World singles title because one man should be carrying one title if he's the Heavyweight Champion of the world but, like I said, it worked with the tag belts.

Raw_tag_cb.jpg

Smackd_tag_cb.jpg

Reaction score
The belts have progressively looked trashier and trashier since they brought in the new belts around the Attitude era...

Where it's at:

classic2_013.jpg

Seing the Classic Belt (I've heard some people call it the "Hogan" belt) just makes me hate Wigger Jorts and that nope Spinner belt hanging out on Randy Orton's waist all that much more. I hope to GOD that Wade Barrett gets the victory, and cuts a vignette in a parking lot, tossing the nope Spinner into a wood chipper, resurrecting the classic belt.

Reaction score
A woodchipper? Definitely not PG, at least not in WWE's eyes.

Good point! Would trash truck work for PG or woul that be too violent? Seeing as how a trash truck has a compactor inside it, which crushes things, that might be too violent..

noumenon

Reaction score
The new belts are pretty hideous, and it actually makes me cringe thinking they could possibly be unifying all the title and this could be what we're in store for.