• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NEW WS Avatars

Gimmick

I like them. Only thing I see wrong with them is the WS logo. It looks pretty rough around the edges and the top of it has the colours behind it spilling into it.

Are you using Photoshop for these designs? If you are, I suggest you put the logo on the top layer and don't apply any blending options to it. I think that would make it look a little bit better.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Yeah I'm using photoshop, and as you can see I created a new WS logo.

ehygbn.png
mt0cv8.png
23rshv6.png
4fgjm.png

Heisenberg

Most of them look pretty neat and really catch the eye. Look of high quality. One thing I personally don't like, is the WS logo. Needs some improvement. Just doesn't work with most of the avatars.

Defiant

I reckon the WS logos look fine for the most part, it just needs to be something simple. Maybe change the colour depending on the background. They're all still nice avys though.