• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NEW WS Avatars

Doom

La Bestia
Might be my favourite batch yet. I love how the Britt one came out.

@Nimrod I took your advice with making the logo a bit more better. I think the MJF one is probably the cleanest. It has added a lot more of a vibrant feel to my avatars. I really appreciate you pushing me in that direction.

3hXMeF6.png
rqf1HSm.png
Ivk1OGx.png
MIoxCdl.png
UimDA13.png
GX1ck1q.png
imFIulH.png
Thank you for taking my advice 4th Wall. Those are really impressive! You're getting better as you go!

:proud

Doom

La Bestia
Here's a couple Darby ones I did a little earlier. I haven't used photoshop for a while, so forgot how to do some stuff. One thing that doesn't make much sense to me is when I shrink down the renders/logo, it makes them more blurry. Generally when you make an small image and make it bigger than its size is when the quality goes way down, not the other way around, so if they look a little blurry, that's why. I'm not sure how to avoid that. Don't remember it happening before.

Bw0xsrG.jpg

ETtslrT.jpg
I really love the second avatar better than the first one.

The render of Darby looked a bit blurry, though I do like the background choice.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Here's a couple Darby ones I did a little earlier. I haven't used photoshop for a while, so forgot how to do some stuff. One thing that doesn't make much sense to me is when I shrink down the renders/logo, it makes them more blurry. Generally when you make an small image and make it bigger than its size is when the quality goes way down, not the other way around, so if they look a little blurry, that's why. I'm not sure how to avoid that. Don't remember it happening before.

Bw0xsrG.jpg

ETtslrT.jpg

Great work PeepShow. I really love the second one especially. Nice blending and the render you used of Darby really fits with the background.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I usually hold shift down when I'm resizing renders. Not sure if it's the same in Photoshop but it means I don't lose quality for the most part. It keeps the proportions the same.

PeepShow

Best in the World
I usually hold shift down when I'm resizing renders. Not sure if it's the same in Photoshop but it means I don't lose quality for the most part. It keeps the proportions the same.

Oh yeah, that's what I do. Control + T to bring up the resize box, then hold shift while dragging the corner.

*shamelessly asks for a Maki Itoh avi*
maki-itoh-tjpw.gif

ttdlOVu.jpg

PeepShow

Best in the World
Nice. I made one as well. Like I mentioned previously in the thread, I'm not sure why images are losing quality when they're smaller dimensions. Here's the avatar that I'm currently using.

HM1B9SI.jpg

It's doubled the size of the recommended avatar size of 192x282, so 384x564. When I put this in as my avatar, it gets shruken down but still holds the quality. If I start out by making it in 192x282, it just looks blurry as shit. Here it is in 192x282. Any reason you guys could think this happens? It's so weird.

5eIugi6.jpg

edit - Hopefully you guys can tell what I'm talking about. If not, and you think I'm dumb and just seeing shit, let me know that too :lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nice. I made one as well. Like I mentioned previously in the thread, I'm not sure why images are losing quality when they're smaller dimensions. Here's the avatar that I'm currently using.

HM1B9SI.jpg

It's doubled the size of the recommended avatar size of 192x282, so 384x564. When I put this in as my avatar, it gets shruken down but still holds the quality. If I start out by making it in 192x282, it just looks blurry as shit. Here it is in 192x282. Any reason you guys could think this happens? It's so weird.

5eIugi6.jpg
It shouldn't, but as long as you keep the ratio seems like a good fix.

Also, sexy avatar. I love the logo behind him and I love the slanted WS on the avatars. Good stuff.