New User Here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Looking for a good forum where i can talk about wrastlin'. Have little to no friends who enjoy this form of sports entertainment so looking for an outlet to chat it up. :)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
I'm doing good just watched smackdown recorded because unfortunately i am still in college and had class till 1030 haha. How are you?

Good.
Too bad we have to watch Sheamful Vs Big Slow.

(I am hoping you are not a fan of their's, if not... I take it back.:dawg:)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
CM Punk said:
Good.
Too bad we have to watch Sheamful Vs Big Slow.

(I am hoping you are not a fan of their's, if not... I take it back.:dawg:)

Ha i'm not of shamus but Big Show is a great guy. I'm mainly a Daniel Bryan/Ziggler/Punk Supporter... ya know the guys that can wrastle lol

Reactions: Farooq

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
Ha i'm not of shamus but Big Show is a great guy. I'm mainly a Daniel Bryan/Ziggler/Punk Supporter... ya know the guys that can wrastle lol

Big Show is a great guy.
Good eye for talent though.
You'll enjoy this site for sure. :punk:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
I'm mainly a Daniel Bryan/Ziggler/Punk Supporter... ya know the guys that can wrastle lol

Kid, you're going to be the next big thing :smug1: The Heartbreak Kid welcomes you to the forum, you'll fit in well here, hope you enjoy your time here dude.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
nWo Shawn Michaels said:
Kid, you're going to be the next big thing :smug1: The Heartbreak Kid welcomes you to the forum, you'll fit in well here, hope you enjoy your time here dude.

Thanks man. Can't wait to talk during ppvs and the shows and see what everyone gets out of the matches. I'm more into in ring ability than the storylines but man, The Daniel Bryan and Kane bits get me going lol

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:haha: One of the best things that has happened to the tag team division yet, glad it happened so the division is now being fixed. And we talk during the live shows, when the day of wrestling comes they'll be a banner that'll link you to the live discussion so you can watch wrestling with us, and if you need a link PM any of us and you'll get one to the show. We also do it for Impact Wrestling and Pay-Per-Views, so you can always chat with us while you watch :yay: And with all the commercials there are, we always discuss a lot :pity:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
dethfvk said:
You into TNA?

No i am not at all, I have my reasons but I am from an Area where Ring Of Honor goes so I watch them as much as possible. I was able to see Punk and Bryan in 2004 before they were ever in the E! Do you like TNA? ROH?

nWo Shawn Michaels said:
:haha: One of the best things that has happened to the tag team division yet, glad it happened so the division is now being fixed. And we talk during the live shows, when the day of wrestling comes they'll be a banner that'll link you to the live discussion so you can watch wrestling with us, and if you need a link PM any of us and you'll get one to the show. We also do it for Impact Wrestling and Pay-Per-Views, so you can always chat with us while you watch :yay: And with all the commercials there are, we always discuss a lot :pity:

LOL sounds good because generally i will record the first 45 min and just start from there to avoid them! Now i have something to do during those breaks! Thank you !:yes:

DannyWoods11 said:
No i am not at all, I have my reasons but I am from an Area where Ring Of Honor goes so I watch them as much as possible. I was able to see Punk and Bryan in 2004 before they were ever in the E! Do you like TNA? ROH?

LOL sounds good because generally i will record the first 45 min and just start from there to avoid them! Now i have something to do during those breaks! Thank you !:yes:

Oh btw i Totally Nerded out when i seen a Daniel Bryan Yes smiley haha might overuse that

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:

My husband did a show with d-bry before he was famous.

He got to have dinner with Mick Foley too :sad:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Britanica said:
My husband did a show with d-bry before he was famous.

He got to have dinner with Mick Foley too :sad:

Is your husband a wrestler??? Also Mrs. Foleys' baby boy???? Lucky man! I met Bryan Danielson and have a picture with him. I'm sure your husband knows how easy it was to get pics and autographs with those guys in the independents.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah he wrestles, not as much as he use to though. He wrestled with d-bry when he was the dragon whatever. lol He said he was a cool guy and Foley is like the nicest guy in the business he ever met.