• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Tournament Suggestions

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Who's down to do "Best SummerSlam" for the next tournament? Might end after the PPV, might end before who knows but we'll get a good bit of it done during the Summertime so it'll feel RIGHT

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Who's down to do "Best SummerSlam" for the next tournament? Might end after the PPV, might end before who knows but we'll get a good bit of it done during the Summertime so it'll feel RIGHT

With how my memory is :TI: I'd have to rewatch everyone that's in the tournament to vote.

I still suggest best Comedian like last time.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Fuck the tag team tournament? :krillin2

Just kidding. I have to restart the BOTB and XWF next so a breather on running the next tournament is good.

SummerSlam is the second biggest show WWE produces so why not? I have a few in mind already.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Yeah I'm up for a Summerslam tournament tis the season and all. I've not seen all of the later Slams, but I've seen enough to take part. Guess I just won't vote if a PPV comes up I haven't seen.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So if it is to be Summerslam can we start sending our lists in soon?

Oh SHIT I meant to do this two weekends ago :pull

You can go ahead and send your list in, and I'll make the OP here in a few hours though officially opening up nominations. Make it a minimum of a top 10 but you can list up to every SummerSlam if you'd like.

Seeding will be as usual, bottom ranked SummerSlam will be awarded one point and each ranked above it will have one extra point so your number 1 seed will receive 10 points if you only send in 10. If you rank all the SummerSlams then your number one seed will get ~30 or so points (idk how many total SummerSlams there have been rn)