• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Tournament Suggestions

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Yeah, cause every damn anime/cartoon created is about over-sexualized girls.

Righhttttttt....but hey do what you wanna do. Makes me no difference.

Yeah it's been on my mind to do it for awhile. Its all about though if the interest would be strong enough to care for the long haul .I would say Anime has so many levels to it that I feel anyone could find a Show they like and get behind it. Yes even Harlem Anime which funny two Anime I've watched this Year had that fan service, but it was done so perfectly example Magical Senpai. I still want to see what is everyone's favorite Women Matches of all time, as I try to weave him in Talent and Matches that I had the pleasure to see and many others here haven't at all. I had did this project on another Forum and safe to say their wasn't enough interest for it outside two people who were lovers like me of it, but I feel the people on Smarks are more open minded to new stuff.

Last edited:

Petty

If You Smell....
I don't watch any fan service or whatever KIF watches on the low @Kairi HoHo.

I'm pretty tame in that area and feel like the fan service on that extreme sector to me lacks in taste. I doubt you'd get anyone outside me, you and maybe Blaze to send list in.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'll send in a list if I know how wide your scope goes. Spider-Man, Batman and X-Men from the nineties were dope.

Petty

If You Smell....
animation is animation. I would put it in the same scope if is up to me. It normally would be considered japanese animation ala DBZ, Naruto pick a title.

But, it's her show. I don't see why american couldn't be included, cause it's animated.

Petty

If You Smell....
She has no mouth... :side:

That may just be the Manga artist's style. They are very vast and different. She likely does have a mouth, for some reason it didn't get drawn. I dunno nothing bout the artist or the manga.