New TNA World Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
xbl99h.jpg

To me it looks like a cross between the WWE Diva's title and the WWE ECW title. I prefer the look of the old title and if I can find a picture of it I will add it to this thread to compare.

Reaction score
What a horrible looking belt to be honest, ugly as anything and makes the championship a joke if you ask me. Don't see the need to change the TNA World Heavyweight Championship belt, looked great before hand. I'm hoping that maybe it'll be like the Smoking Skull belt or something, that is just made for Jeff Hardy.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
To me, that's what it looks like. Jeff Hardy's belt exclusively. It sort of resembles his paintings if you've ever seen them. I think when RVD or whoever wins it next will revert it back to the version of the belt before that.

Reaction score
It looks pretty cool. If you look well it looks like the belt has eyes drawn into it.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
I love the new TNA Championship, and I think it'll grow on everyone else as well.

Reaction score
It's a horrible belt Jay, just my opinion I guess, but that belt is never going to grow on me. It reminds me of a terribly put together homemade title, or like said above a mix of the Diva's Championship and the newer ECW World Championship, it's horrid and gives the belt less meaning if you ask me. Like I said though, if this is just meant for Jeff Hardy then I can handle it, the belt suits him in a sense, I just think it looks like crap.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This better be a way to get him heat, because I don't how this tinker toy could be called a belt. It makes the Diva's Title look like the old Golden Eagle belt from the 90s. Like Batman would wear this as a utility belt.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Here is a better image of the title:

1.jpg

It is called the Immortal title so I think that makes it clear that it is just a special design for him and when he drops the title it will switch back to the old title. Looking at the better image I still hate the title, I get that the middle is a mask but it is really really gimmicky and over the top.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
It has his face on it, guys. Come on, you got to know this is part of their packaging for Hardy as a bad ass heel mother fucker.

Bankise

Reaction score
The title has grown on me. The original TNA World Heavyweight Championship was a nice looking belt. This title looked shit in the original picture. But as we have gotten HQ ones of it, it looks much better and is Jeff Hardy's belt. It will be interesting to see what will happen once Jeff loses the belt. If he loses to another member of Immortal, they too might get their own belt. If somebody else from TNA wins it. I dont know. They might not be able to find the old title and be forced to carry around The Immortal Jeff Hardy Verison and serve as a reminder of how strong and powerful Immortal is.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I still don't like the belt, its too kiddish for my liking. I don't see how this could appeal to anyone over the age of 15, Jeff Hardy has the artistic flair of a cerebral palsy victim. The face looks like Rico's facepaint, the belt is purple, the shape looks like The Ultimate Warriors facepaint, the belt is purple, looks too flimsy to hit an opponent in the face, the belt is purple.

The belt is purple for anti-bullying, thats not very heelish, stupid Hardy's don't know how to play heel, they have to go reasure stupid Hardy fans that they are not evil.

The belt is purple.