New TNA title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I like the idea and it could be interesting. And I'm a Booker T mark so him as champ is always a plus... if he sticks to one accent.

Marvel26

Reaction score
TNA need a title for their midcarders, not for the legends! Think about how much talent TNA has on their roster and how many of those guys have had a sniff of the title? You have guys like Roode and Storm, great singles competitors forced to team up to get some title credibility!

Beer Money Army

hmm

to me this sounds like wcw 93-94 when they had the WCW world Heavyweight title and the WCW international heavyweight Championship... Until both got unitfy sting/flair in 94..(before hogan pwned flair at BATB94)

That didn't work then,, Why does TNA think it would work 14-15 yrs later...

Dre

Reaction score
Because as of right now, TNA is in desperate need to improve their ratings. From what I've heard, TNA needs to have at least a 1.9-2.5 in the ratings for them to be able to renew their contract with Spike TV. And with all of the big names wrestlers on their roster not helping with the ratings at all, I guess they think that adding a useless championship to the company would do the trick.