New Taser Can Strike Suspect 100 Feet Away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Soulpower I agree with you, although my team is the Atlanta Braves, who by the way will win the NL East again this year after going through a rebuilding process last season. Paplebon will pan out well as a starter. He, Schilling, Beckett, Clement, and Matzusaka in the starting rotation! Are you kidding me!? Is that even fair! You could have 1500 strikeouts between the five of them in one season! Then you add Drew, who I think is a big deal for Boston, and Crisp to the outfield......that re-solidifies the offense and adds some much needed defense. Boston definitely has to be the favorites in the AL East. The Yanks still have some glaring issues. They're still a homerun team. They rely on the longball too much. And the starting pitching could definitely be an issue again. I still don't know what they were thinking giving Carl Pavano that huge deal a couple off seasons ago? That was a serious head scratcher.

v1-power

Reaction score
i got to go with the jays man rock on jays

The Ripper

Reaction score
Arizona Diamondbacks

first game i had these win. Now i try to watch them whenever i can

The Austin Starr

Reaction score
gotta love those tigers, awesome season last year, young arms, strong bats, tigers all the way baby