New Superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Onyx

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Chris "The Memory" Lane and I'm new to IWF.

Death

Reaction score
Welcome To IWF "Memory" lol....such a awesome nickname

Axis

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Who is that in your avatar?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Doubt I will remember you, but welcome and have fun at club IWF. Remember it's the interwebs and act your age.

Onyx

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. And Axis that's Grandmaster Sexay as my current avatar.

jank8431

Reaction score
This is cool, my husband and I were having this exact same conversation last week. I told him what I told you: Since I am female, my character would be called Arachna and she would be a spider lady complete with mask. She would be in all black, with the various spider webs cast all over her.

jank8431

Reaction score
This is cool, my husband and I were having this exact same conversation last week. I told him what I told you: Since I am female, my character would be called Arachna and she would be a spider lady complete with mask. She would be in all black, with the various spider webs cast all over her.