new style userbar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
ight i was thinkin, why is it that every userbar is a perfect rectangle why cant the have rounded edges? well anyways i dont have the answer to that but i did make one with rounded edges and id like to here all of your thoughts on how it looks, dont rate how the userbar looks cuz i didnt put in much effort just tell me if you like the rounded edges or do you like the perfect rectangle.

thanks

untitled2wv8.png

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
fuck man im diggin this new style shit check this one out, i put more time into this one

s0ld1eruserbarcs2.png

yeah i messed that one up a bit chuck

Wrestling Station

fuck man im diggin this new style shit check this one out, i put more time into this one

s0ld1eruserbarcs2.png

yeah i messed that one up a bit chuck

very good work sold1er, just one thing, on the left side, you cut the edge.

good work, i have a design in my mind these days about userbars, i will figure out trying to do the one im imagining in my mind soon.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol damnit i was hoping no one would catch that lol, yeah anyways i got it off my avatar so your right on the left he hes cut same with the image on the right. good lookin out WS :)

cool man put it up when you do it so i can see it :)

PeepShow

The first userbar doesnt really do much for me with the b/g color, but I love the second one. That one is the shit. And you say your all burnt out.....:roflmao:

1st: 7.5/10

2nd: 9.5/10

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol i said i was burnt out just to fuck witcha peep haha just like i told you that i was done with GFX, lol that was all said so you would leave me alone with ya avatar HAHA evil man i am mwhahahaha

thank you all for rating them, your gunna see more outa me like this now cuz eryone seems to dig this new style ;) (i may have started a new style of userbars now lol)

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
heres another tell me what ya think

userbargc9.png

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
thanks RZRX, which userbar do you want me to use LKP?