New sonic sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Rate/Hate

f_Sonicm_4a85842.jpg

SnackZ

Reaction score
Decent - I'd like to see the PSD or pic you used of Sonic before i rate it honestly. I'd like to see if you did the effects on Sonic or not. I like the background - did you do it or was it stock?

Judging just based on If you did it all yourself then 8/10 - your name is a bit too noticeable and I'm not really feeling the font.

King_Ash

Reaction score
I like it man, but once again im a big fan of the 1px boarders... that would just top off the icing on the cake for me.

8/10

Prime Time

Reaction score
I agree with SNACKZ the lighting effects work great on this one. Nice job Carlito!

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
very nice carlito, and even better after seeing the psd you used, knowing you had to do the lighting yourself. good job and keep it up.

o7jd48.png

i just screenshoted the right side so you know where im talking.

im not sure what that blue line is there and the two tons of color at the bottom of it, but now that i see it, its attracting my eye alot

Reaction score
very nice carlito, and even better after seeing the psd you used, knowing you had to do the lighting yourself. good job and keep it up.

o7jd48.png

i just screenshoted the right side so you know where im talking.

im not sure what that blue line is there and the two tons of color at the bottom of it, but now that i see it, its attracting my eye alot

that was a mistake when it uploaded

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol ummm ok

anyways good job

Famou$ 187

I just don't like the line on the right side other than that's its good.