New skin/banner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
It looks very nice imo, it just needs a few adjustments because as it stands there are a few bugs.

What do you guys think?

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
The embossed text on the top banner looks bad, reminds of something you'd see on a year 2000 angelfire site.

Reaction score
Soz. But the banner on the top is absolutely pathetic.

Won't attract any GFX'rs to the site at least. The skin is pretty good though.

Axis

Reaction score
I'm sure there's still stuff left to do as far as getting the site up and running fully again, but I wanted to bump this. The default skin is very clustered and difficult to read, and I personally dislike dark fonts. If possible, I'd like to request a simple, clean, but light forum skin. No rush.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Wheres the chatbox!?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I tried adding a shoutbox yesterday. Which almost broke the website when I tried to do it. For about 20 minutes there was just errors trying to view the forum. Luckily I found a way on the vbulletin website to disable all plugins so I could uninstall it. We don't need it.