New sig.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
It does have a border.

8fwiqog.jpg

Added Vector

86z9dhs.jpg

CT Styles

Woah. I really like that its simple but yet still really good. It reminds me of a billboard. That's awesome. 8/10

Reaction score
ill just comment on the second one, i think this is like one of ur first attempts, u should work on adding more detail, u also should try to make the lines smoother, but otherwise ur on the right track

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeah the second one was a really quick basic example....no use of the pen tool for this either only the polygon lasso which is why its not very smooth.

....first took longer believe it or not.

Wordlife

not bad, kinda like it 8/10 good job, i prefer the 2nd one than the 1st

Untouchable

Reaction score
8/10 From Me

...please state why you like ect dont give it an out of 10..../10's mean shit on this site there all so off.

none the less thanks for actually taking the time to reply all.MORE PLEASE!!!!!

Wrestling Station

in the first one, i think you need to reduce the thickness/ bold of the text.
in the second one, i think the skateboard is not correct, first the lining of the front nose of the skateboard, and second is the orientation, it needs to be rotated nose a bit down imo.