New Sig!

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Ok rate and feedback is appreciated :)
Batistabanner2.png

PeepShow

If he wins, over the undertaker next week, Kennedy better cash in his MITB, or Im gunna be pissed. Anyway, Nice post...........rep added

Reaction score
^^^you can just tell your a blueberry. Being unable to rate something evenly because you dislike the wrestler involved is sad, really.

I like the concept you're trying to get here, WS. I think you need to add something else to it, as is looks just a little plain for now. The text size/font etc you have used is good, and works well, you're just missing something. Maybe an extra texture/pattern/effect around the edges, or something. Also, a border. Otherwise, its simple and nice!

PeepShow

who said he rated it unevenly.............Id say you're the blueberry id say an 8/10 as well. I think I just needs more color or special effects

StaticX

Reaction score
Meh...it aint that good as the others I've seen from you...its empty and text really bring down your sig...I'd rather add a 1 px stroke to it and make it white color...3/10!

the dark knight

^^^you can just tell your a blueberry. Being unable to rate something evenly because you dislike the wrestler involved is sad, really.
!

the rate is not based on the wrestler . if did i would've gave it 3/10 T_T . think b4 u post .