New Section Thoughts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Was thinking about adding an Entertainment subforum to the locker room.

Tell me what you think/feel/how you want to feel/ etc.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think it should be called entertainment as oppose to just leaving it as Video and music, with entertainment we get those such as movies, TV shows, and video games, even if Video and music was for entertainment, naming it such as entertainment would be simpler for those who are new to forums and looking for what sections to post movies and things such as that.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
A suggestion I have is that Crayo removes his feces releaseing body part off of R'Albin's mating organ and then maybe we can get a fair vote, since I think everyone here should get a say on this.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
61562662bbf71c975ed1bbfa7aa735f1.jpg

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I keep suggesting this, always get rejected. Suppose I'll keep requesting till it either gets added or.... :hmm:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
If you add it there really isn't that much left to discuss in the locker room.

You should add a live discussion section though. Add all the RAWs, PPV's and stuff there, and we can also use it for live TV or streams.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
No. The locker room is for that type of discussion.