• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New role for Cole?

New Sting Banner and Marcus Cor Von GFX

Well, I've been doing GFX for about 2 years and I guess it's time to bring it to my "new home"

Look in my sig for the new Sting banner. I worked hard on the BG :sorcerer: !

And now, Marcus Cor Van

mcvho9.jpg

Seriously, i worked my ass off on this. Cutting the cemetary right, Cutting Marcus right. And beleive it or not, the Sword is 100% done with the Pen Tool (I drew it myself). Also, the blood may not be realistic, but I think its a nice touch :).

Rate/Hate/Discriminate.

xtremebadass

ok that monty brown one is disturbing and utterly violent...i like it keep up the good work

StaticX

I really aint a fan.Sting one is too small and Marcus one is too big.Try leaving that blood on Marcus one,will look better!

Wrestling Station

I dont see any big effort on marcos one, splash of blood on his body? if you look closely to the blood you made, it is not well modified towards the target image, so it looks too bad for the eye. It just looks as if someone poured some red ink on the picture. You need to becareful on the size and orientation of the blood towards the direction of the body.
The banner looks so empty, the font looks bad too.
If you want me to rate it, im sorry it doesnt get more than 2/10. sorry

PHX

Legacy Member
Source: Nodq.com

- There was talk this week of making Michael Cole a manager since he has so much heat. The idea would be for Cole to transfer some of that heat to heels on the roster who need a boost. If Cole would begin to manage, he would likely stay on commentary as well.
Should have been done this but I do not see the point of him doing both. Do not want to go back to them doing Cole overkill like they did with his feud with King.

Kylie

I agree. It needs to be one or the other and not both. There is definitely such a thing as too much Cole. Definitely like the manager idea and would be happy to see that, but he needs to be taken off commentary if that happens.

Defiant

This should have been done last year when Cole was at his heel peak. Either that or I was hoping he'd be revealed as the anonymous GM.

Still, this would be great. Cole's heel schtick on commentary has become redundant and often nonsensical, plus Vickie has been an old act as a heel manager for quite a while now. Cole as a manager would be a nice shake-up. He got heat for Swagger even though the angle was Cole-Lawler centric.