New ROH Title Designs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
After one of the largest years in ROH history, at Final Battle this year, they introduced a new World title design which you can read here, and also a new Women of Honor Title. But, those aren't the only changes to belts in ROH.

In a video I will link below, they showed off new designs to the other championships in Ring of Honor. The World Six Man Tag Team Championship, the World Tag Team Championship, and the World Television Championship.

And for those who have yet to see it. Here are the other titles.

rohnewtitle.jpg

25289660_1612264908811640_7425564420964772019_n.jpg

What do you think of these new titles designs? Are you excited for the Women of Honor finally getting a title to fight for? Personally, I love all of them as a whole, and I think the only title which I think is not as good as the previous one is the Tag team Championships. Other than that, I think the new TV Title is for sure an upgrade over the old one and looks far more appealing as the only one had that weird shape. The Six Man title is a step up, and the Women of Honor title is solid.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
To be quite honest I don't like any of these, especially compared to the amazing titles they're replacing. Everything just seems so flat to me. They all remind me of titles an efed would make in the 2k games

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Honestly, depending on the title, it's sad that a few designs are getting left behind but it might have been more damaging to keep with and staying with past designs, seeing the legal trouble ROH barely avoided with their last belt-designer. We've got to give these new belts some time.

123seanwwf

Jobber
Reaction score
W
Honestly, depending on the title, it's sad that a few designs are getting left behind but it might have been more damaging to keep with and staying with past designs, seeing the legal trouble ROH barely avoided with their last belt-designer. We've got to give these new belts some time.
What was their legal trouble?

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't find the tag titles that bad...

It's just that all the ROH titles look the same to me except the six man tag titles which is just a silly concept I feel.

Their world title should look like a bigger deal then the rest of the belts because it is, every title should be its own thing

Reaction score
I know this is old but I just have to comment.

I may not care for these new belts as I prefer the last round of ROH titles but it sure as hell beats all of the belts the WWE currently has.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I know this is old but I just have to comment.

I may not care for these new belts as I prefer the last round of ROH titles but it sure as hell beats all of the belts the WWE currently has.

I agree... but a couple months ago I started watching NXT after a little while of not watching & their belts all look too similar for me, not that they're all necessarily bad looking but that being said.... I saw that NXT North American Championship & that's the nicest belt in WWE IMO, beautiful title

I would throw some gems on it & make it their world title if it was me... but they have to have giant letters on all their world titles for some reason