New RAW Set!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

This makes me so happy. Was really hoping they'd change it up, even if it is just a small change like this. Now we hope for red ring ropes. Tonight truly is the start of a new era, would love a new song too.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Now that's nice!

Hope they bring back the red ropes, too.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The atmosphere is so much more gritty. The dark red tone and hard music really adds to it.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
The atmosphere is so much more gritty. The dark red tone and hard music really adds to it.
That's the one thing I feel too. The past sets were too bright and colorful. It was missing that darkness to it, which thankfully has been brought back. Looks so much better and more adult friendly lol. It gives it that more "RAW" feeling, pun intended lol. And honestly it suits roman better. Makes his character look bad ass kinda.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
After the draft i made a decision o stick with 1 show, it looks like it will be Smackdown.. They have a better roster for me. RAW is way too long with a roster i don't care about.. Last nights RAW was torture to sit through, even though it wasn't a terrible show.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Red ropes and announce table is by the stage too
That made me like "Whoa." Because, not only does it have a Nitro vibe, it also gives way to future WWE storylines use.