New NWA champion!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Blue Demon Jr. Defeated Adam Pearce for the NWA's World Title yesterday, in Mexico City, Mexico. Demon had pearce knocked out in a submission hold.. the ref held his hands up 3 times to see him knocked out. Pearce said he had his arm under the rope, going back to tape, Pearce did indeed have his hand under the rope which makes Blue Demon a "Lucky Champion".

Pearce yelled at David Marquez and told him to check the rule book and get the NWA comission to over-rule the decision. It probably won't happen though, great storyline.

Blue Demon JR is the first Mexican, and masked wrestler to win the belt.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Blue Demon Jr. FTW! Really, there's nothing I can say except for the fact that Blue Demon Jr. is a great choice for Champion.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ehh, I haven't seen too much of Demon, but I can confidently say that he is better than Pearce. Pearce is one of my least favourite wrestlers going around, so I'm more than just happy to see him gone as champ.

Degeneration_X2008

Reaction score
Blue Demon Jr. is an excellent champion, take a look at other NWA promotions. Very quickly can that title change hands with the promotions and I sense a shift in the winds soon. Be on the lookout for NWA- Mountain State!
I personally think Tony "The Worm" Richardson would make an EXCELLENT NWA champion. A lot of others are in the running for it as well but just my thoughts.