NEW Nia Jax entrance theme parody

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Honky Tonk GOAT

Reaction score
I just recently got into making TV theme parodies. It’s something I’ve done for my own amusement my entire life and just recently started recording some and posting on YouTube.

I’ve never really done the same thing with wrestling themes, except for adding “fighting to do American stuff” as the 2nd line of Hulk’s theme. One current wrestlers theme though always makes me sing different lyrics in my head and that is Nia Jax. So for Wrestlemania 37, I made my very first wrestling theme parody. Let me know what you think? Bear in mind that I’m more of a writer and not so much a singer, so please judge it on the content/idea/lyrics only.

If you like TV theme parodies, then check out the rest of my channel. I now have a 60+ theme parody playlist. Some of them are intended to be actual themes, some are half theme/half parody and some are completely off the wall and have nothing to do with the actual show. If you’re going to watch only 1 make it Roseanne.

Honky Tonk GOAT

Reaction score
I’m sorry, there is one other that always gives me parodical thoughts. Randy Orton‘s theme. I know it’s supposed to be about evil, dark voices that talk to him inside his head, much like that of a serial killer. But I always try to spin it like he’s a delusional paranoid schizophrenic with possibly multiple personalities. Not so much like he’s a serial killer, but more like he’s just crazy. It always starts with...

”I hear voices in my head, they touch me when I’m in my bed and talk to me.”

perhaps that will be the next wrestling theme I venture to make?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
If you're going to parody Randy Orton's theme, you'll struggle to beat Damien Sandow's version...