• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New look for Solomon Crowe

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
From a house show. His old look was better imo.
9bd490846099a45d9f6e8b53251e8a45._.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
King of my world Jericho meets hacker meets goth. I can dig it. Solomon is a talented enough dude to make it work.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Outside of our speculation, is there any info on his actual gimmick?

wk
He worked a hacker gimmick on the house show circuit. Sabotaging lighting and sound and such using a tablet and leaving cryptic messages. But rumor has it that the gimmick is being reworked.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
He worked a hacker gimmick on the house show circuit. Sabotaging lighting and sound and such using a tablet and leaving cryptic messages. But rumor has it that the gimmick is being reworked.

That's not a bad gimmick idea, but it would need some work before it could be brought in to the WWE (or WWE-Lite), so that's good.

As to how it works with his look, we'll just have to see. Hopefully, he's able to work well enough that it's not a concern.

wk

Stopspot

Reaction score
From the same house show:
30ba15e28b6b60ced2ad662dc7a6cb45.jpg

a4c13218f99e4d50957bdbb1f62b96b9.jpg

Seems like the hacker gimmick is still in effect. The house show scene describes it as hacker meets mastermind, which is something I can dig. The hacker part will obviously be dropped down the road but it will help him stand out initially.

He's probably wearing the top piece since he is cutting weight and is going through the flabby phase. Solomon has always had problems with weight, he started wrestling in the upper 300-pounds scale, so him wearing a shirt while he tones up is logical.

I'll wait to judge until I see him on TV. And I am a Callihan mark so I am rooting for him.

Reactions: Wacokid27