New Legend - The poll

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

who's the next?

• Nino Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stinger

• Rell

• Sex-Power

• Hometown Kid

• Colin White

• Niggles aka Noodle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
seX-Power winning would be a laugh. But the legends are already watered down anyway so meh. + Nino's probably gonna win.

I'd like to know what the criteria is to being a legend is specifically btw. And an unbiased party (That part might be hard to find) should distinct look at the people who are legends already, as well as who wins this poll, and see if they fit said criteria. Adding someone through a poll before the New Year just seems to be the opposite of what the...award seems to be meant for. It just seems like an excuse to have a cool looking name, more than signifying anything about the poster. :/

Not bitching, but a suggestion for Carlos and Monk, and whoever else is in charge of this stuff, because if it has no meaning and isn't meant to be taken seriously on the forum, there's really no point in calling anyone a legend.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno about everyone else but I picked Nino because he's been here for so long and has been a unique and consistant poster throughout the years who is also actually a good poster when he does post.

And affirmative action.

seX-Power

Reaction score
gonna rage if i end up losing to a black guy

and i have a name, dylan :eek::

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
rofl.

Oh and Brandon, if I hadn't seen the sheep post I would have voted you to tie with Nino, but meh.

seX-Power

Reaction score
You would have voted for that smurf Dylan anyways. :eek::

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Yeah probably, I actually forgot to vote anyway so it doesn't really matter :y:

EDIT: WTF wheres the thumbsup smiley?

seX-Power

Reaction score
There's no fucking smileys left on this forum.