New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Nothing from dirt sheets but people are throwing around names like Sami Callihan, Jay White, Austin Aries and the Tempura Boyz based on some clues given in promos or twitter (not too sure of which one exactly).
Pulling for Aries or Callihan, those would be great. Maybe AR Fox or Shane Strickland? South Coast Connection is a long shot which would also be great.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm almost 100% sure It's Sho & Yo (Tempura Boys). They'll return from excursion pretty soon either way.
From what I saw of them, they don't seem to need the rebrand. I like them a lot but I'd be disappointed if they were Roponggi 3K.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
From what I saw of them, they don't seem to need the rebrand. I like them a lot but I'd be disappointed if they were Roponggi 3K.
I honestly don't see it being anyone else. Having someone like Rocky in their corner would help them not get lost in the shuffle.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
A new tag team managed by Rocky Romero, likely to be Gaijin.
It's hopefully going to be Sho Tanaka and Yohei Komatsu. Just about time for them to come home. Would also give Chaos some more young talent, which they need.

Stopspot

Reaction score
God knows that Gedo wasn't having them return to Japan as the Tempura boys.

Listen to that pop when the crowd realizes who it is

Stopspot

Reaction score
Time to get this to the Top of the charts

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched Juice/Kenny from Destruction in Kobe (I've been busy, ok!) and that finish... myyyyyyyy goodness!