New Jack passes away at 58

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
PWInsider.com is extremely sad to report that Jerome “New Jack” Young passed away earlier this afternoon following a heart attack in North Carolina, where he had lived in recent years. PWInsider.com was informed by Young’s wife Jennifer of his passing. Young was 58 at the time of his passing.
Source

R.I.P

PaulDB

Reaction score
Rip, Jerome Yong. I read his book, his last gift to us, his farewell story that left a part of him behind that'll never die. He was and always will be one of the true hardcore legends. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

PaulDB

Reaction score
I'm still trying to work out why New Jack died. He was taking his heart medication. He mentioned it in a number of interviews and all was going well. Jack was as lively as ever until the very end and showed no signs of trouble. What went wrong?

PaulDB

Reaction score
I was wondering what New Jack would want us to do when he passed away. What do you guys think?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I was wondering what New Jack would want us to do when he passed away. What do you guys think?
I'm not very sure.

PaulDB

Reaction score
I'm not very sure.
Nor am I. I recall from Facebook a message he posted about keeping in touch with friends and family because you never knew when they would go. That suggests he'd want us to maintain our ties to the people closest to us. I'm just guessing, though.

PaulDB

Reaction score
Nor am I. I recall from Facebook a message he posted about keeping in touch with friends and family because you never knew when they would go. That suggests he'd want us to maintain our ties to the people closest to us. I'm just guessing, though.
What do you think? Sometimes it's good to reflect on what others would want us to do because then we don't forget the kind of people they were. Part of what makes us what we are is our unspoken wishes for others. Those closest to New Jack would know, but those further away, what would he want them to do when he passed?