• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

Castiel

Reaction score
Re: TNA superstar released

For all we know they could've filmed a segment of him being kicked out already, but it was obvious he was leaving A&E at least. Too bad it was the whole company... Cliff Compton suggested on Twitter that he and Gallows return to Nigeria! :lol:

I'm going to miss Tara.....'s ass. Seriously though, she was great but it was a matter of time I guess.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

- TNA released Tara as a cost-cutting move. Regarding Doc's release, his contract negotiations went on too long and his deal expired. Doc had been figured into creative plans with an eventual babyface turn.

Doc's departure is being blamed on Bruce Prichard, head of Creative and Talent Relations.

Regarding Rob Van Dam's release earlier this year, one source claimed that RVD stopped getting his phone calls returned by TNA officials.

Sources claim Tara was far and away the highest paid Knockout in TNA and the decision was made to shift that money elsewhere.

More TNA releases are expected and sources insist they will continue to change various things in the company.

Wow TNA really knows how to handle stuff it looks like...

Well I guess we're gonna see more great talent being thrown away.

@Booty you said all the other releases were going to WWE. With the way WWE treated him, I hope he doesn't go near that place

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

He said on his twitter big things in the works.. I'm thinking new Paul Heyman guy with a history with Punk perfect way to continue the feud between Heyman and Punk

Reaction score

Bruce Prichard is gonna be the end of TNA. He sucks as head of relations and Creative team. He needs to be fired. Just what I think and to be honest. And much as I like the Knock-outs in more then one way. They need to nix that division and just let them all go. It's not a division with only about 6 girls. Even tho they have more talent then most of the Divas; and before people say other wise I know which ones have the talent and two aren't on TV much and the one that is is not liked much by Stephanie at this time. OK, I kinda went off topic but anyways. Gallows returning to WWE might not be a Paul Heyman guy but maybe someone that helps CM Punk. If he returns.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Bruce Prichard is gonna be the end of TNA. He sucks as head of relations and Creative team. He needs to be fired. Just what I think and to be honest. And much as I like the Knock-outs in more then one way. They need to nix that division and just let them all go. It's not a division with only about 6 girls. Even tho they have more talent then most of the Divas; and before people say other wise I know which ones have the talent and two aren't on TV much and the one that is is not liked much by Stephanie at this time. OK, I kinda went off topic but anyways. Gallows returning to WWE might not be a Paul Heyman guy but maybe someone that helps CM Punk. If he returns.

Funny you should mention that.

- TNA officials have been restructuring the company which is why several talents have been released or had their contracts expire lately. This has also led to changes and departures in the TNA offices.

Multiple sources report that TNA's Senior VP of Programming and Talent Relations Bruce Prichard was among the office workers asked to restructure his contract. Word is that Prichard rejected that quest and he may be on his way out of the company.

The TNA agents have also been asked to change their deals to a per-night agreement. Word going around is that D-Lo Brown agreed to the per-night agreement only to be fired shortly thereafter.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

OH SHIT

Bruce Prichard has been officially release from his position as Senior Vice President, Programming & Talent Relations position that he has held since October 2011.

Prichard oversaw talent relations, talent scouting and development, as well as, overseeing the creative direction of the company.

Many within the company blamed Prichard for the recent issues with talent's contract expiring without new deals being signed and/or talents being signed so close to the end of their existing contracts.

:rofl: this is too rich.

Reaction score

I called it like I saw it. lol Glad he's gone. Finally his career is over or better be. I just hope he don't turn up in ROH or WWE again

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Honestly, he should have quit after those heart attacks in 2012, clearly the strain was more than he could bear.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Honestly, he should have quit after those heart attacks in 2012, clearly the strain was more than he could bear.

Nice Tombstone quote

I hope things get better in the contract department after this mess he has created

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Nice Tombstone quote
2w30zk2.gif

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I dunno bout you guys but I'd mark out so hard if D Lo was in the Rumble this year

Sabretooth

Reaction score

D'Lo has also been released. No shock there

- In case you missed it on Wednesday morning, D-Lo Brown has also been cut by TNA. As noted, Bruce Prichard is also out. Apparently Prichard refused to restructure his deal, as reported, but also turned down a "night of" TV producer job.

- Regarding Doc, he was scheduled to turn babyface and feud with Mr. Anderson. There's some speculation that Doc may be brought back eventually.

- Many talents in TNA are not happy about what's going on and some have sent feelers to WWE officials through friends.

- We've noted how there have been issues with talents, office workers and vendors getting paid late by TNA. One source has confirmed reports of Hulk Hogan being paid late at one point. The pay issues have not affected every single person in the company but many were affected.

I hope DOC is brought back I really do.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses