New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: TNA superstar released

But he's been Wrestling for 20 years. Why would he go back to WWE?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

You always want one more run on the grandest stage of them all. Plus I am sure they want to make sure they get that HoF induction and a nice legends contract when they hang up their boots.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

You always want one more run on the grandest stage of them all. Plus I am sure they want to make sure they get that HoF induction and a nice legends contract when they hang up their boots.

Then why did he leave in the first place

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Well he told me in coincidence so I can't really tell ya.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Well I am sure with all the buzz Bully has created that they would both get pretty good size paychecks in WWE so the money thing isn't an issue. With Roode, Storm , & Aries all at the top of their game I really doubt that he would get a title run. Plus it's not like Devon fucked up or was in bad shape or performing poorly he has actually been pretty damn good during his singles run. So it comes down to this if someone you have been running with for the last 20 plus years gets screwed over are you gonna stay and wait for them to screw you over too or are you gonna go for one more run on the biggest stage for more money? That is how I see it. And Inferno I detest Bret Hart so I can't answer your question with any type of rationality.
I have to disagree. First how was Devon screwed? I think TNA treated him a lot better then they should have. He had a run with the TV title that lasted entirely too long and I can't name a single loss off the top of my head. And the fact that he didn't drop it before the release leads me to believe it was more on Devon's end than TNA's. While we're on Devon's run I also disagree it was anything other than lackluster. So no, Bully Ray is definitely not gonna be screwed over by TNA. If it wasn't for TNA, no one would even give a shit about Bully. So now he's going to leave to have one last run with the WWE? What's he going to do on this last run he hasn't done at least 23 times? The last time the "Dudley Boyz" were teaming fans wanted them to retire. They were so stale and I can't see anything in 2012 to make me think it wouldn't be the same. Not to mention WWE was sick of their act in 2004. Why do we think WWE even wants them? Or would give them a fat check? As for the main event scene in TNA, there's room for Bully. I could see Storm and Roode feuding without the belt and that would leave for a phenomenal program for Aries and Bully. Remember their last singles match on PPV? It was awesome. As is Bully Ray, who BTW wouldn't be allowed to be "Bully" if he was a "Dudley". You said earlier we could have our opinions but Bully will do what he wants, we'll have to wait to see what that is.

I just don't have any interest in seeing yet another run of the Dudley Boyz...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Any time TNA wants a babyface to have a feud filled with awesome promos, they turn to Bully Ray. He can make any feud interesting so I'm sure they still want him. He won't go back to WWE and if he does that'd be moronic because it's been so long. Why would the Dudley Boyz want another tag title run after 23 times?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Any time TNA wants a babyface to have a feud filled with awesome promos, they turn to Bully Ray. He can make any feud interesting so I'm sure they still want him. He won't go back to WWE and if he does that'd be moronic because it's been so long. Why would the Dudley Boyz want another tag title run after 23 times?
Don't help me...

:bastard:

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I respect your opinion I just don't agree

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Sabretooth

Reaction score

And the list goes on...

Katrina Waters, known as Winter in TNA Wrestling, has parted ways with the organization.

According to K-Waters.net, her official fansite, Waters parted ways with the organization after her contract was not renewed. The website stated Thursday, "Just wanted to make an update and let everyone know Kat’s contract with TNA is officially up! Which means she is free to do DVDs, bookings, iPPVs, and whatever else! If interested please send emails to infamousbookings@hotmail.com."

Waters was expected to leave the promotion after she was advertised last month to appear on iPPV for Pro Wrestling Syndicate’s subsidiary female promotion, B.L.O.W. Wrestling, on October 11—event taking place at the Rahway Recreation Center in Rahway, New Jersey. Though contracted TNA Wrestling talent are permitted to appear for independent wrestling promotions, they are prohibited from appearing on shows which are broadcast.

Following her release from WWE on April 22, 2010, Waters debuted in TNA Wrestling in October of that year as Winter. During her first year in the promotion she managed to win both of the promotion's women's championships, teaming with Angelina Love to win the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship in December 2010 and winning the TNA Women's Knockout Championship in August 2011. However, her role was greatly deemphasized after Bruce Prichard took over the promotion's creative reins in October 2011 as she was sparingly used from that point forward. Her last televised appearance occurred five months ago on the April 6, 2012 episode of Impact Wrestling.

Waters is the third former TNA Women's Knockout Champion to leave the promotion this year, trailing Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Someone needs to find out why Bruce Prichard is losing all these female talents and rectify it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Someone needs to find out why Bruce Prichard is losing all these female talents and rectify it.

I don't know, Prichard seems like a real idiot. Now there are only 5 females that are on the active roster.

Brooke Tessmacher
Tara
Gail Kim
Mickie James
Madison Rayne