New guy in town....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CKO86

Jobber
Reaction score
Was into WWE big time from my junior year of high school until the Chris Benoit tragedy, then washed my hands of wrestling in general for a while, and have gotten back into the sport within the past two or three years.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say Welcome to WWEF and enjoy your time here...

if you have any problems just message anyone you see online with a blue or red name, they are mods and admin.

CKO86

Jobber
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say Welcome to WWEF and enjoy your time here...

if you have any problems just message anyone you see online with a blue or red name, they are mods and admin.

Got it. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Was into WWE big time from my junior year of high school until the Chris Benoit tragedy, then washed my hands of wrestling in general for a while, and have gotten back into the sport within the past two or three years.
welcome to this site

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Be careful for that Just Kevin feller, he'll get all friendly until the PM sexting begins.

Welcome to WWEF!

• Haha
Reactions: u_cant_c_me

CKO86

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks. I think I will. :D

Incidentally, if anyone's interested, I've posted a message or two on the Be The Booker discussion thread pitching an idea for a fantasy fed in which current superstars take on old school greats.