New Evolution?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I would LOVE, HENSE LOVE, to see this stable. Both men I think are at their peak in their career.

Markz

Reaction score
It would definately help the ratings cause.

PS. Check your PM Thomas.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I HAVE NO PM'S leave me alone. WHAAAA

Wrestling Station

Yes thats true, it would be awesome. But the thing is, Orton's injury might delay this. But they can start the storyline towards this once the draft is over, make Orton as a person calling Batista from time to time backstage without letting us know who is that person. Then once Orton is recovered he can make a surprise return to be teaming with Batista against for example DX (HBK and HHH) and will have a hell of a main feud for this year. Despite their earlier feurds (HHH/Orton and HBK/Batista) that could happen.

But the question here is, what will DiBiase do? what will his role be in this? Is he will ever be involved in this or they are saving him for something different? say GM of SD! ?

MikeRaw

Yes thats true, it would be awesome. But the thing is, Orton's injury might delay this. But they can start the storyline towards this once the draft is over, make Orton as a person calling Batista from time to time backstage without letting us know who is that person. Then once Orton is recovered he can make a surprise return to be teaming with Batista against for example DX (HBK and HHH) and will have a hell of a main feud for this year. Despite their earlier feurds (HHH/Orton and HBK/Batista) that could happen.

But the question here is, what will DiBiase do? what will his role be in this? Is he will ever be involved in this or they are saving him for something different? say GM of SD! ?

I think your talkign about Dibiase Sr. right? Well I think he will manage his son and whoever else joins that stable. One thing is for sure IMO though, and thats that there will be a 2nd/3rd Gen stable...
If there is a new Evolution, it will be seperate from the 2nd gen stable... but having this Evolution thing happen is very unlikely, but there will be a 2nd Gen stable, IMO, we can see it already...

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I think it would be terrible. If the new Evolution had Orton and Batista as the two main guys theirs not one dominate leader. And neither Batista or Orton can cut a good enough convincing promo like Triple H or Flair. And can two young guys get the rub off Orton and Batista? I don't know.

If anything they should start a new faction and not re-live the past. We have all seen DX come back half assed, nWo came back half assed, now don't let Evolution come back half assed.

Qwake

When I saw Orton walk up to Batista and say that I was really amazed! I don't like Batista that much but having him be back in a stable years from when they first were would be awesome and have them bring up the younger guys...

I don't know who would be in the stable but here are the men I would put in it...

MVP!
then the last guy would either be Carlito or Paul Burchill

MVP really needs to go somewhere to help him and I think a stable could be good and as for Carlito or Burchill, they are both young and talented but I don't know how they would fit in(they are English and from the carribean).

I would have said Mr Kennedy but he has just gone face and he will be going good with his singles run and most likely fued with the stable...