Royal Rumble New Day turn or split

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Since ya know all of New Day will be in the Rumble anyway...

What would you guys think of a heel turn or a split?

I would say it's time, I mean it keeps it from being stale & they could always come back together in the future.

Be cool to turn one heel in the RR...

Kofi does a cool spot to get back in after almost being eliminated. Then all 3 guys in the ring being goofy. Woods & Kofi slapping Big E on the arm "Come on do the pancake thing E" & then when he's goofing off with them he gets eliminated by somebody else because they distracted him.

Then later Kofi almost gets eliminated again but Big E catches him. Woods yelling "throw him back in E!" Big E shaking his head yes & smiling all goofy but then his face just goes very serious & he slams Kofi to the mat as hard as he can.

Points to Woods as he slowly gets in & beats the hell outta him for a 5 count. Rips off his new day T & has a black singlet that says "It's A dark day" & on the front "Langston"

Crash

Reaction score
This is a very good topic and I also have been thinking about it, the problem is if you seperate them, they might all fade into oblivion or only one of them might come out as a star. I think that is why they are not even thinking about doing a split and also they probably selling tons of merch. A heel turn would be interesting tho, but how should they do a turn without ruining it, that's the hard question.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No way they ever split up The New Day as a permanent thing. They are more of an asset for WWE if they are together. And just splitting them up for the sake of a storyline or an angle wouldn't have nearly as much of a return.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Definitely turn. Or just keep them face. Just don't split them up. That would be terrible. You could split up one of them in the draft. That could be interesting.

Woods on Raw fending for himself

Big E and Kofi teaming together on Smackdown trying to adjust to the change.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
As long as New Day start to get stale, they do something different and it's amazing. WWE should not break them up anytime soon.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
As long as New Day start to get stale, they do something different and it's amazing. WWE should not break them up anytime soon.
When was the last time they did something special though? They were doing the pancake stuff for over a year.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
When was the last time they did something special though? They were doing the pancake stuff for over a year.

Well being in the tag division is one of the most underwhelming positions in WWE. But the New Day made it work big time with the Usos. Both teams tear the house down anytime they have a match.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No way they ever split up The New Day as a permanent thing. They are more of an asset for WWE if they are together. And just splitting them up for the sake of a storyline or an angle wouldn't have nearly as much of a return.

Agreed but so was dx...

As I said they can always come back together like The Shield or DX.

What would've happened if The Rock stayed with The Nation?

....Or, just turn them all heel. It's a dark day let's put out all the light

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This is a very good topic and I also have been thinking about it, the problem is if you seperate them, they might all fade into oblivion or only one of them might come out as a star. I think that is why they are not even thinking about doing a split and also they probably selling tons of merch. A heel turn would be interesting tho, but how should they do a turn without ruining it, that's the hard question.

That's the beauty of it though... they were like that b4 new day. If it doesn't work come back together

The REAL issue is if 1 or 2 of the guys fail & the other guy becomes huge & stays on their own... pretty much screwed

Thst being said, no reason every one of those guys can't be a star.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Definitely turn. Or just keep them face. Just don't split them up. That would be terrible. You could split up one of them in the draft. That could be interesting.

Woods on Raw fending for himself

Big E and Kofi teaming together on Smackdown trying to adjust to the change.

Holy crap I thought almost the same thing only with Kofi & Woods being the team lol

After the heel turn of Big E which I just wrote he could try to end the light!

All the goofy fans & color & happiness... then I thought it'd be cool if down the road Woods turns on Kofi to manage Big E dressed to the nines in black sparkly shit.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Holy crap I thought almost the same thing only with Kofi & Woods being the team lol

After the heel turn of Big E which I just wrote he could try to end the light!

All the goofy fans & color & happiness... then I thought it'd be cool if down the road Woods turns on Kofi to manage Big E dressed to the nines in black sparkly shit.
I think it would be nice to have them all be mates. You can split them up and turn them, but I think them feuding with each would just be shit.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well being in the tag division is one of the most underwhelming positions in WWE. But the New Day made it work big time with the Usos. Both teams tear the house down anytime they have a match.
Talking about there characters. New Day used to always think of new material. Everything they did got over. Even the word 'who'. They haven't got anything over in a while. Pancakes never got over.