• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New contract for Brock?

kenharkey7

Jobber
Re: RE: New contract for Brock?

Baraa said:
NO, it will completely destroy his momentum which his already damaged after his stupid loss to Cena at Extreme Rules.

He may have beaten H at SS, but if he lose at WM then I doubt anyone will take him seriously afterwards.

Yeah, cause no one is taken seriously if they lose twice -_-

I just think it would add a storyline element more than just, holy crap he broke his arm.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
kenharkey7 said:

I just think it would add a storyline element more than just, holy crap he broke his arm.

It's not "two losses", it's that Brock's always put in big-time spots and it's a big deal when he wrestles, so the losses are magnified.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
kenharkey7 said:

You have a point, but how many times do we see Lesnar wrestle a year? This'll be his 3rd PPV and if it goes in a loss that's a 66% loss rate for the wrestling year. That'll be as high as the lost rate for Yoshi Tatsu. I think what Baara is saying is that no matter how badass you are, if you're most of your matches no one is going to take you serious. We can see a prime example with Lord Tensai. Big dude, intimidating, but loses to guy's like The Miz on a regular basis, so the hype dies.

kenharkey7

Jobber
I agree to a point but it comes down to the fact that lesnar is a part timer, if he was a fully contracted superstar I'd agree 100 percent, but since he is only contracted for a limited amount of dates why not use him to put guys over? Not saying hhh needs it but what other way could they use him? Say he signs on for 1 year and 3 matches in that year. It doesn't make sense from a business standpoint for him to tear ass thru the top guys making them look bad.

It's just my opinion though

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Doesn't really matter. WWE will continue to kiss Brocilis ass and give him millions just to have him show upa couple times a year and job to some punk.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Boring!

If Brock is only gonna show up, make a few appearances, wrestle at the PPV (win or lose) and then disappear for 4-6 months before showing up and repeating the same process over again, then I'm not interested. I only want him to sign the contract if he intends to show up for several more dates than he has this past year.