• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Champion?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date

jwdhulk

Reaction score
Yes its true that Sting doesn't always pull his weight but Sting is well known and without him I don't think TNA would not be as big as it is. Somoa Joe is a great wrestler with a great career ahead but hes just not the wrestling ICON that Sting is.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yes its true that Sting doesn't always pull his weight but Sting is well known and without him I don't think TNA would not be as big as it is. Somoa Joe is a great wrestler with a great career ahead but hes just not the wrestling ICON that Sting is.

Samoa Joe is also twenty years younger, the FUTURE of the company, and has wrestled more than one match in the past year.

:rolleyes:

Ballin

Reaction score
I think it's really gay they give him the belt. Majorly bad bad bad decision by TNA here.

Sting's heel but yet cant cut a heel promo, it's not even sounding tweenerish.
Sting's not actively wrestling (If he was wrestling for a half year-a year then I might not be so disapointed with the belt going to him but with this, it was just kinda a slap in the face.
Sting's old.

And, I really hope their not trying to make him the TNA Taker/Mania.

xtremebadass

For those of you who think Samoa Joe is a full blown face...you are dead wrong my friend. I was LIVE at BFG, that reaction was terrible. Samoa Joe is TNA's John Cena.

chessarmy

^ fuck the fans then, they obviously don't know what REAL talent is.

And as for the Sting situation. Its like this (sorry Cage), Sting still draws. I don't care what anyone says, the guy is over and he will obviously help TNA financially. BUT, with that said, they did the wrong thing by having Joe lose the belt at Bound For Glory. Samoa Joe could have gotten over HUGE if he beat Sting, but instead Joe suffers a loss because of Kevin Nash, and they used a main event at the biggest PPV of the year just to set up for another feud. Ok, its stupid, we all get that. But look at the bright side of things, sure, Joe lost the belt (and if you saw what I put in the SB after the PPV, you'd know how pissed I am about that) but at least the interference wasn't like last year. At least Nash stayed out of the ring, had one bat shot, and then the match ended. Last year's Sting/Angle match was almost completely ruined because Nash got IN the ring and started beating up on Sting. It sucked, at least this year he stayed on the outside. Is that an excuse to have an interference on the biggest PPV of the year? Hell no, but I'm just looking at the positives here.

Sting's title reign will end shortly, I honestly think this is a way to give AJ the belt, but we'll see.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

chess, you can look at the positives. But when a guy obviously has no commitment to the company he's in, he should never deserve the belt. I'm sick of Sting living off of his legacy. He won't improve ratings. He's done shitall for TNA since arriving.

If it was up to me, Sting wouldn't even have a job.