New Champion crowned on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I'm very happy Lashley won last night. I hope this be a good reign for him.

Hurt Business has taken over the world title scene :)

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Where's Shelton & Cedric?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I’m glad he won. I have a feeling brock may be coming back?... either that or drew will fight him?

PaulDB

Reaction score
Koffee Kingston started the trend and now Bobby Lashley is continuing it. The end of racial superiority is upon us and we're now witnessing the reign of greater equality.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Koffee Kingston started the trend and now Bobby Lashley is continuing it. The end of racial superiority is upon us and we're now witnessing the reign of greater equality.
No, we’re witnessing more and more talented black athletes get into wrestling, more interested in it, and make it to the top, or black wrestlers who have been around for a while and reached the pinnacle of popularity and overall wrestling talent. There’s just more interest than there ever has been for blacks when it comes to wrestling m. As far as the past is concerned, quite a few black wrestlers who made it into WWE either won numerous titles or did win the world title. It has nothing to do with the end of racial superiority, it’s just that more white people have been interested in wrestling and got into wrestling; and thus you’re more likely to have a white world champion. Numerous superstars, black or white, have said the same thing I’m saying above ^.

Don’t make something out of nothing. <3

Last edited:

PaulDB

Reaction score
No, we’re witnessing more and more talented black athletes get into wrestling, more interested in it, and make it to the top, or black wrestlers who have been around for a while and reached the pinnacle of popularity and overall wrestling talent. There’s just more interest than there ever has been for blacks when it comes to wrestling m. As far as the past is concerned, quite a few black wrestlers who made it into WWE either won numerous titles or did win the world title. It has nothing to do with the end of racial superiority, it’s just that more white people have been interested in wrestling and got into wrestling; and thus you’re more likely to have a white world champion. Numerous superstars, black or white, have said the same thing I’m saying above ^.

Well, black people did reign as champions. Ron Simmons was WCW world champion and Booker T was too, but their reigns were comparatively shorter than white champions. It wasn't until the reign of King Booker when this was extended into something a little longer lasting.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No, we’re witnessing more and more talented black superstars get into wrestling and make it to the top. There’s just more interest than there ever has been. There haven’t been very many black wrestlers in the first place, and quite a few of the ones who made it into WWE either won numerous titles or did win the world title. It has nothing to do with the end of racial superiority, it’s more white people have been interested in wrestling and thus you’re more likely to have a white world champion. Numerous superstars, black or white, have said the same thing I’m saying above ^.

Well, black people did reign as champions. Ron Simmons was WCW world champion and Booker T was too, but their reigns were comparatively shorter than white champions. It wasn't until the reign of King Booker when this was extended into something a little longer lasting.
Yeah, and how many very talented and over black people were on the roster? That’s what I mean. Sure, there has been some talented black people, but there wasn’t as many black athletes interested in wrestling in general to balance it out. I’m not a fan of just forcing a black champion for a while just because he/she is black. I’m for putting a black champion in place because they’re over, making money, and are overall gifted and can carry the company. I’m the same with any other race, too.

like I get what you’re saying man, just the whole race superiority thing or WWE being racist thing is just bs. I’m not saying no form of racism has never existed in the company anywhere, but Vince is about money and will put the belt on if you’re blue or pink for all he cares as long as you’re over and making money.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The Rock was half black meaning he is black. Dont call mixed race people with a black parent not black do we? Also I dont think it has anything to do with more interest from black communities. Need to derive statistics to suggest that. You put the title on the Rock because he was over. Same with Booker. Same with Henry. Same with Kofi and now same with Lashley. These guys were over and that's why they gave them world titles. Jinder Mahal on the other hand was someone we can safely presume was pushed to capitalise on the Indian market.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The Rock was half black meaning he is black. Dont call mixed race people with a black parent not black do we? Also I dont think it has anything to do with more interest from black communities. Need to derive statistics to suggest that. You put the title on the Rock because he was over. Same with Booker. Same with Henry. Same with Kofi and now same with Lashley. These guys were over and that's why they gave them world titles. Jinder Mahal on the other hand was someone we can safely presume was pushed to capitalise on the Indian market.
Complete agreeance. Vince is about money. Plain and simple.