• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NEW BLACK SABBATH!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
:robbie:

[video=youtube]

:park:

Farooq

The song is pretty solid. Pretty impressive considering their age and how long it's been since this line-up has made an album. :mog:

Reactions: Farooq

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'll wait for the entire album. I really wish Bill Ward came back just so we could say that the original four were ALL there but it's better than losing either Ozzy or Iommi, I guess.

Hope this turns out better than Ozzy's last solo album, which was just unbearable.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Another new tune. This one is much heavier and doomier than the other song. I like it a lot. Ozzy's vocals are a bit weak but he's always had weird vocals so I don't mind it.

Reactions: Farooq

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Fucking right.

They are coming to my area in August. I am strongly considering nosebleed seats because I am poor at the moment but don't even care because I just want to be there to witness gods before they all die.

Reactions: Swift