• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Avatars

Ben

Added the ones you did, we have a ton of WWE ones, some guys have 4 plus avys, so some of the lesser guys and def the TNA roster is needed to be done.

Kingslayer

Good work.

I was bored, so I did a few myself. I didn't "make" any of them, per se, they're just taken from various wallpapers and pics but it's pretty easy work to make them "official". You guys can use them if you think they're good enough.

kanet.png
chrisjericho.png
wadebarrettt.png
theundertakerz.png
albertodelrio.png

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Based off the fact that you used them from wallpapers they look kind of uneven.

However I had to totally cop the Del Rio one. Thanks, man.

Kingslayer

Maybe I'm not a tech guy (in fact, take the word maybe off the table completely) but they don't look uneven to me at all, I made sure they fit. You're welcome, though. I did an ADR one because I figured you'd use it.

Defiant

Some of them are way too stretched. Hold the shift key when you resize so the image retains its dimensions.

Heisenberg

Nice work but dislike the font style, sorry. Prefer the one that's on the older avatars so if you changed the font to the one that's in my current avatar for your Miz one, it would be great.

Ben

All the ones that are made look good, but we've got a lot of guys that have 4 or 5 different Avatars. Would be great if someone could go through and make some TNA and MMA ones seeing as we have more or less zero of those available.