New around here (but not to WWE)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ditry brown water trash.
karl.jpg

Gliberty

Jobber
Reaction score
can you explain Big Show being a favorite?

Quite honestly no! I suspect it's a sort of historical loyalty/familiarity thing. Although it is entertaining watching him dance from face to heel to face to heel without actually having a clue what he's meant to be doing...

Gliberty

Jobber
Reaction score
His 1999 matchup on Raw with Taker

2009 Hell in a Cell

And watching him thump HHH :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Did you watch WCW? Big Show as "The Giant" was actually an athletic and solid worker.

Reactions: Gliberty

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
A Big Show fan! I like him too, mainly because he is a great actor. In fact I like everyone on your list, bar the hardy boyz and lita, which I'm very indifferent to.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Gliberty

Jobber
Reaction score
I suspect I wouldn't have enjoyed watching THB as much if they hadn't had Edge & Christian and the Dudleyz to work with/against but always remember looking forward to their matches.

Did you watch WCW? Big Show as "The Giant" was actually an athletic and solid worker.

Not as much sadly - I only really got into WWF (as was) because it was on when I finished work at a bar job and I kind of got hooked from there. I watched bits here and there but nothing 'solid'.